Hey!

Before I touch on the more serious side of this, I have a few things to say.

The first of which is most definitely;

Thank you.

Thank you so much. It might seem like I say that a lot, but it doesn't feel like it.

When I was first starting Wattpad, I only had my friends, and a few random followers for a quote book and entry like book I had. Some of you might remember the quote book. Doubt it, but it's possible.

That's all I had.

Now, look at me. A shit load of stories, and a completely different person than what I used to be before Wattpad.

See what writing a few things and getting support gets you?

Without you guys' support and encouragement, take a guess where my writing would be? Down the drain. I didn't have a style back then. My grammar was incredibly... horrible. Paragraphing escaped me. To be honest, back then was shit. Of course, I'm never happy with what I write. So, who do I have to say 'thank you' to?

You. The one reading this, the one reading what I'm writing even when I'm not writing it good. My friends.

I might not be a big Wattpadder, but, just thinking about this, makes me so fucking happy. Just thinking I went from a shit writer (though, if it was complete shit I wouldn't have got those first several readers, huh?) to a amateur. Just gotta keep working to get on up there, huh? Same advice could be given to you guys. Keep working, keep trying, and you'll get there, right? I'm no goddamn pep talker, so don't listen to the ramblings of a madwoman without her caffeine.

And, to the less... serious announcement, the entire reason I needed to post this. And not ramble on like ^ there.

I'm doing two specials.

One for this one.

And

One for Strife.

New Years Day

Or

Christmas Day?

Maybe both for Christmas Day?

I want opinions, if you wish to give them to me. Otherwise, imma stare at Iowa until she decides to give me an answer. Ask her. I'll do it.

Anything else?

-Seekers