Late Night Drink (Christmas special!)

Merry Christmas, guys! You know, if you celebrate the occasion. This, like last year on Stained (used to be BTS), is my Christmas special. If the title wasn't clear enough. I honestly hope you enjoy.

A lot of this stuff is inspired by my close friends IRL. AgentIowa AgentMichigan Agent_Alaska.

♤¤♤¤♤

The shrill, high pitched, voice is what woke me up way to early in the morning, only three words registering in my ears. "Merry Christmas, asshole!" I didn't have any time to even think about moving out of the way as a body holding a pillow slammed on top of me, forcing the air I had hoped to keep in my lungs out. I groaned, not even bothering to push the body off me. I didn't even have to look at her to know who it was.

"CO..." I'm plained, opening one eye to look at the blonde haired Freelancer. I opened my other eye to reassure myself that what I was seeing wasn't just something my mind decided to throw at me to confuse the hell out of me. Her bangs, which were usually smooth, blonde, curls down the side of her face and pinned at the top with a pin, were dyed red on one side, and green on the other. Even her eyeshadow were the same colours, shifting from green to red, with flecks of gold... sparkles? Her lips were a bright, vibrant red as well.

"Nev~" She sang with a smile, shifting off from on top of me to the edge of the bed, graciously allowing me to breath without having to force air down into my lungs. "It's Christmas," She didn't lose the carolly tone from her voice, the corner of her lips tugging up into a wide smile.

"Ba humbug," I groaned, shifting to face the wall once more, closing my eyes. I heard her give an exasperated sigh before the giggle escaped her mouth, a quiet, almost terrifying sound that made me immediately regret my decision to look away from the blondie. Nows certainly a time that I wish I could read her mind. Wait... I doubt that would be a good thing. I do not want to know what runs through her head. It gives me chills just thinking about what could be running through her head right now...

"Nev~!" She sang once again. I could hear her hand as it slid over the fabric, presumably pulling something free from her jacket's pocket. I drew the blanket tighter around me, squeezing my eyes shut. I didn't even want to know what she has in that hand of hers. Could be anything from makeup to a knife, and I wouldn't doubt either one to be honest with you. "Look at me," Her voice went from carolly and happy to dead serious and way out of her normal voice range.

With a sigh, I slowly turned back to face the blondie. I saw a blur of red and silver race towards my face faster than I could have reacted to, esspecially with my arms and legs caught under the blanket. I felt the lipstick smear across my lips and, thanks to my sharp turn away, across my cheek. I bolted right up, my hand shooting to my cheek, trying to wipe it off before anyone else entered the room.

Too late.

The door slid open, revealing a freshly showered and neatly dressed Iowa, her falling flat for the time being. When it dried, I knew it would go back to it's usual state, wavy. I'm surprised that CO hasn't gotten a hand at her hair yet. At first, her eyes landed on CO's thin form, who just cast her an innocent smile. When her eyes drifted over to me, she doubled over laughing, choking on her own words as she struggled to say them through fits of laughter. "Nev- Nev. You got- you got a little somethin' on your cheek," She laughed out, trying her best to recompose herself.

"Shut. Your. Mouth," I ordered with a roll of my eyes, futily rubbing the lipstick off my face to no avail. I knew I was just spreading it around with each stroke. I cast a glare at the blondie, letting my hand fall back down to my lap. CO smiled at me, showing off her teeth.