Holy Hell (Note)

Holy hell is the only way I can actually describe my... feelings right now? That's not the right word, but- you know what? I'm not going to describe it. I can't find words right now. Not going to try.

When the fuck did we hit fourty chapters? No, seriously. I don't remember hitting it. I didn't expect this whatsoever, I hope you know. Especially since I've been working on this for... what? Almost a year now? Started Stained October 18th of 2013, I think. Or somewhere around there, 'cause I started it near my birthday... can't remember, now.

Finished Stained in January of this year, I know that for a fact. Started this book right after, like literally a couple of days after I marked it as 'Finished'. Not my brightest idea, of course, considering I have basically eighty chapters to edit, now. I deserve a textbook to the face for that one (Iowa, don't get any ideas!). And, now, it's only like two months -or so- until it's hit a year working on THIS story. Holy hell, I don't remember half of that. I barely remember writing Stained.

Can you see the change? Honestly, it went from being completely NEW AS FUCK to 'Eh, I hope it's pretty good,' -Right? 'Bought ready to slap myself with a textbook, looking back at Stained and the earlier chapter of this one. It's also going to slap myself for not editing along the way. Again, Iowa, don't get any ideas. I know you.

Do any of you reading this remember my old name? Dear gawd, that wasn't all that long ago, huh? During the summer sometime. While I was out of town, and bored as hell in the middle of the night. Glad I changed it. I don't know what was going through my head, back then. But, now I'm the Seeker, and it fits me more than that old one did, that's for sure. Hey, at least it's not my nickname that a friend of X-Box live gave me. 'Battling Barista'. Now, that's a long story that I'm not going to explain any time soon.

Hey, Iowa, Mich, remember your old accounts? Before you switched over? Back when all of us were newbies to Wattpad? Remember them good 'ol days? Lol.

I guess I'm just using this note to recount parts of the past, huh?

I don't have much more to say other than...

Thank you!

-Seekers, over and out.