𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

A/N: This story idea came from raramalfoy. Thanks for the idea! Hope you enjoy this new story.

This story will contain mature content.

"What do you mean you can't find him?!" You asked angrily at your two men as they looked frightened.

"He is nowhere to be found. It looks like he fled the country." One of the men answers. You looked at them with anger on your face.

"He owes me money! He has to pay back after he betrayed us." You shouted angrily as the men nodded. You were looking for a young nice man who was a part of your group. You and the man were a couple and many people saw you two as the most powerful couple but one day the man betrayed you and the mafia by revealing to the police that he knew what was going on between the group and when you found out you were angered, betrayed, hurt and wanted revenge.

You couldn't believe the person you loved betrayed you. Your perspective about men changed. You treated all of your men like dirt, they did everything you asked for. You were considered as the Mafia queen, you no longer believed in love. You thought what was the point in love if all she gets is betrayal. The two men left as you paced around the room, creating a plan for what you would do for that traitor.

Draco sat at his desk as he listened to the lesson. He wrote everything down making sure he didn't leave anything out. He felt a piece of paper hit the back of his head. He turned around and spotted the boy named Liam, Liam looked at Draco and stuck out his tongue. Draco ignored him and turned back to the lesson. Draco wasn't a popular kid. He was shy, friendly, and always loved to help others. He never got in trouble and was considered a good student. He had a few friends.

"Draco what is the answer of 38÷760×0.0821×400?" The teacher asked as Draco began to do the work. (A/N: I had to search this up cause I don't care about math lol) Draco looked at his teacher as his classmates waited for an answer.

"The answer is 1.52×10³ M, and if you multiply by 1.52×10³ and divided by 20 you'll get 7.61×10⁵ M sec ¹," Draco answered, his teacher looked impressed.

"Well done Draco. You all should be like Draco." She praised. Draco smiled.

"Please he is a shy, lonely person. Why should we be like him?" Liam asked as the students laughed. The teacher looked at Liam.

"Mr. Anderson we don't tolerate bullying in this school." Ms. Francis scolded the black—haired boy. Liam rolled his eyes and shrugged. The bell rang and everyone filed out of the classroom, Draco was the last person to leave.

"Hey, Draco." Blaise came up from behind which caused Draco to jump. He glared at his friend.

"Don't do that." Draco groaned as Blaise shrugged, they walked towards their next class which they had together.

"Have you heard?" Blaise asked as they took a seat at their desk.

"Hear what?" Draco asked, confused.

"The mafia queen is looking for a man who betrayed her." He said, smugly. Draco raised his eyebrow. He knew about the mafia queen and all she did to traitors who betrayed her. He heard that one of the traitor's family received the decapitated head of the victim but everyone doesn't know for real. Everyone is scared of her and try to not to get involved with her or the mafia.

"What does she want from him?" Draco asked as other students filed in.

"He betrayed her and I guess she wants revenge for betraying her," Blaise said. "And guess what. The man she is looking for is her ex-boyfriend."