𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

It's been a month since Draco gained his memory, he gained more and more of his memory in the passing weeks which made everyone happy. Draco and your relationship is going great, Draco returned to the house which disappointed Israel.

You touched your left shoulder as you looked at yourself in the mirror with a smile on your face.

"Thank you, Nathan," you said as you looked at him.

"No problem, that design is wonderful." Nathan smiled at you. You paid and left the shop, you were happy with what you did and you couldn't wait to show Draco. You returned to the house to see Draco talking on the phone.

"Alright, I'll see you in a few hours, love you too mom." He hung up. "Hey, love."

"Hey." You replied as you kissed his cheek. "How was your day?"

"Alright, my parents want to visit me." He replied with a nervous expression.

"Do they know that you're dating me?" He shooked his head.

"My parents are a bit...difficult, especially my father. He could be a bit judgemental." He explained. You nodded and let out a sigh.

"Love, I dealt a lot of random people I think I can handle your father." You let out a chuckle. Draco held your hands.

"I don't want him to insult you," Draco said nervously.

"I'll be fine, you know I can protect myself." You replied with a small smile on your face. Draco nodded. "When are they coming over?"

"Tonight."

"Then let's prepare food." You said grabbing his hand and leading him to the kitchen. The two began to prepare food and continued to chat about their day. "I'm gonna get dressed."

"Alright," Draco replied with a smile as he just changed a few minutes ago. He sat down on the couch when he heard the doorbell ring, he got up and opened the door to reveal his parents.

"Hello, mother and father." Draco greeted them with a smile. "Come in."

Lucius and Narcissa entered the home looking around. Draco led them to the living room as they began to talk with each other.

"It's a lovely home, Draco," Narcissa commented as she looked around her surrounding. Draco nodded and took this opportunity to tell his parents.

"I have to tell you two something." Draco began trying to find a way how to announce that he is dating Y/N Y/L/N without giving them a heart attack.

"What is it Draco?" His mother asked a bit worried.

"I'm dating someone." Draco began as his mother smiled at him.

"That's amazing, what's her name?" Narcissa asked.

"Um..." Draco trailed off when he heard your voice.

"Love, are you parents here?" You appeared in the doorway. "Hello."

"You're dating her?" Lucius stood up from the couch, glaring at the couple. Draco nodded as he walked towards you and held your hand. "She's a criminal Draco."

"She's not a criminal. I know what she has done but I love her and I want to spend my entire life with her." Draco squeezed your hand as he stared at his parents.

"Are you insane?" Lucius hissed, glaring at them while Narcissa stayed quiet. "She won't change. No matter what she does, she will always be seen as a criminal."

You looked at Lucius then at Narcissa. You needed some fresh air.

"Excuse me for a moment." You walked out of the room while Draco stayed with his parents.