𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Draco sat on the ground with his hands chained above his head as he stared at the door.

"41, 42, 43, 44, 45..." Draco counted each time the water droplet fell to the ground. "46, 47, 48, 49..." Draco heard the door being opened and he lowered his head to avoid his gaze.

"What's wrong blondie? Still grieving for your dead baby?" Israel laughed while he stayed quiet. "That baby barely got a chance to live."

"You and your father killed my daughter," Draco replied, he continued to look at the ground when he heard a bag being thrown at him.

"Here, I got you subway. I didn't want you to starve and die quickly." Israel said with an angry expression. He was about to walk away when he realized that Draco was chained up. "How stupid of I." He laughed to himself and walked towards Draco and picked up the bag, taking out the sandwich.

"I'm not hungry," Draco replied, turning his head to the side.

"Come on Draco, eat up. I know you are hungry." Draco shooked his head which caused Israel to snap. "You ungrateful bitch! I got you food and you don't want to eat it. You should be grateful!"

"I'll eat it!" Draco exclaimed, fearing he would get beaten up again. Israel smiled to himself as he fed Draco the sandwich.

"See, you are not being harmed. You have to listen to me." Israel stated.

Not yet. Draco thought to himself as he ate the sandwich and kept his eyes shut. He was right all along that Israel was doing shady things without anyone noticing, Draco ate the last pieces of his food before Israel stood up and left the place.

Draco tugged on the chains earning a cry from him as the cuffs scraped his wrists, after a few more tugs and a few swear words leaving his lips he gave up and closed his eyes, letting out a sigh of the useless attempt to get himself free. He feared for himself of what Israel or Alan might do to him.

𓆙

You stared at your stomach while Ryan was sleeping on the chair. It has been a rough day for you and Ryan, you haven't slept ever since Ryan told you the news of your miscarriage and Draco's disappearance. You felt this was your fault.

Your hand rests on your stomach that was once carried her daughter. You informed Teresa and Austin that you had lost the baby, they were completely devastated but they told you that you will heal from this and it might take a bit longer to completely heal from this.

Tears welled up your eyes as you realized that Draco could be hurt, you didn't want to know what Alan is doing to him and you needed to find him before it's too late.

"Ryan," you spoke which caused him to wake up.

"What is it, Y/N?" He asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"When can I leave?" You asked.

"Tomorrow morning." He replied. He saw the worry in your eyes. "We will find him, alright?"

"He must be worried about the baby? I don't know how he will react when I tell him the news." You let out a sob. "I'm so stupid. I should have been more careful."

"Don't blame yourself, Alan will pay what he did to you and Draco," Ryan said and you nodded. You had to push your emotions aside and focus on where Draco could be.

𓆙

Draco let out a cry as Alan beat him up.

"Please stop!" Draco begged through his tears, his body ached from each kick or punch.

"My son died! Now you will suffer the same way as him!" Alan screamed after sending a kick to the blonde's abdomen. Draco coughed from the sudden blow causing him to spit out blood from his mouth.

"Look at you." Israel scoffed crossing his arms over his chest with a sly smirk on his face. "Father, I can take it from here."

Alan nodded and brushed off the dust from his shirt before standing up. He placed a hand on Israel's shoulder.

"Harm him good," Alan whispered.

"Don't worry father, I will," Israel responded. His father smiled.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me." He patted his son's back, with that he left the place leaving Draco with Israel. Draco lowered his head and silently prayed Israel wouldn't harm him but he knew it was useless.

"Seeing you like this makes me want to laugh, you were right all along and Y/N didn't believe you." Israel laughed to himself. He took a seat on a chair and looked at Draco. "My father wants justice for my brother."

"Ryder knew what he was doing, he knew who he was dealing with," Draco replied, closing his eyes.

"My poor little brother didn't know what was waiting for him but can I tell something," Israel said. "I framed him."

Draco snapped his head up to look at Israel who had a wide smile.

"What?" Draco asked as Israel let out a laugh, thinking this was funny.

"I framed my little brother, everyone thought he was the one who told the authorities about Y/N but in reality it was me." Draco's eyes widen of hearing Israel's confession. There was no remorse in his eyes as Israel continued to laugh.

"Why did you do that?" Draco asked, scared of Israel's response.

"Because I love her!" Israel exclaimed causing the blonde to flinch at his sudden outburst. "Because I fell in love with Y/N but my stupid little brother got her first so I had to find a way for Y/N to hate him and I framed him so she can kill him and I can have her but you came along and ruined my plans!"

"You killed your own brother! How could you do that?" Draco exclaimed tugging harshly on the cuffs as he was afraid of what could happen to him if Israel killed him right now. "What are you gonna do with me?"

"I'm gonna kill you but first I will make you suffer, just like Ryder suffered then when I get rid of you I will have Y/N." He smirked while Draco was still in shock.

"You have no remorse! You betrayed your brother, you sick bastard!" Draco shouted which earned a kick in the abdomen.

"Shut up!" Israel screamed, taking out his pocket knife and gliding the knife near Draco's face. The blonde moved back while Israel stared at him.

"Ah!" Draco cried out when he felt the knife slash across his cheekbone. Israel chuckled.

"Aw, did that hurt you?" He laughed and wiped the blood away causing Draco to whimper and flinch at the sudden touch. "If you tell my father that I framed Ryder, I will make sure to hurt in any way possible. Understood?"

Draco had his head hung down, his body shook with fear. He raised his head to meet Israel's gaze, the blonde spit Israel's face.

"Coward!" Draco hissed which caused Israel to punch him in the face.

"Shut it! You're lucky I just punched you in the face, next time I will do something more!" Israel screamed. He stood up and left the room, leaving Draco tied up.

Draco couldn't believe Israel framed his brother and he was scared for his life.

𓆙

A/N: You didn't see that coming. Draco found out that Israel framed his own brother to have Y/N.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, what do you all think what's gonna happen in the next chapter?

Don't forget to write down your thoughts in the comments and vote on this story!

Thanks for reading!