𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Draco and you found a perfect house in California. They were moving there today, Draco had said his goodbyes to his parents and his friends.

His mother cried when he told her that he was gonna start a new life with you in California but promised her to visit every year. Blaise agreed to visit Draco over the summer and as well as Theo.

"You ready to go?" You asked, zipping up your suitcase. They had their furniture shipped to the new house already. Draco fixed his tie and nodded to his girlfriend.

"Yup."

The two of them walked out of the home that held so many memories and nightmares to them and headed to the airport. They sat next to each other and decided to fall asleep, this was gonna be a long flight.

✵☀︎︎༒︎☽︎

"All passengers please buckle your seatbelts, we are landing in California."

You opened your eyes to see the plane gliding down to the runway, checking your phone it was currently four am in the morning. You buckled your seatbelt as well as Draco and took in your surrounding. The plane landed safely as they walked out of the plane with their bags. Their suitcases were on the conveyor belt they got off the plane and headed to where their luggage was at.

After getting their luggage they called a taxi and gave the driver their address. It took twenty minutes to reach their new home, Draco paid the driver as the two got out of the car and stared at the house.

"This is our new home," you said as many thoughts roamed in your head. In a few years, they would have children running around the front yard.

"Let's go inside." Draco grabbed your hand and led them inside the house. Boxes were placed everywhere in the room, they were both tired of unpacking their stuff and placing them in their new home. Draco took the suitcases in their shared bedroom before heading to the kitchen to find you placing plates on the shelves, unaware of Draco's presence.

Draco wrapped his arms around your waist and began to kiss your neck.

"We can unpack tomorrow love," Draco whispered as he continued to nip at your skin.

"I guess so." You turned around to face him, you saw in his eyes filled with lust. You leaned up to kiss him on the lips, ever since Draco's rescue you two have never thought of being intimate with each other but when Draco deepened the kiss, you both knew what the other wanted.

Then, Draco moved to your bottom lip, taking pink your lower lip between his teeth, biting and nibbling, your whole mouth, in a demanding, possessive kiss that left you breathless, and your lips went from pink to red, swollen after the rough kiss.

Draco lifted you and placed you on the counter as his lips traveled down to your jaw while his hands began to roam under your shirt, feeling your bare skin. He pulled back to lift your shirt over your head before resuming what he was doing.

"Draco, are you sure?" You asked as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Yes, I need you Y/N," Draco replied before unhooking your bra. Your hands reached for the buttons on his shirt as you began to unbutton them. He removed his shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room before he latched his mouth onto your breast making you moan out in pleasure feeling the roughness of his sucking. He bit down on the nipple before swirling his tongue over it. You let out a whimper as you moaned out his name.

"Draco." You gripped on his hair causing him to moan. His hands reached down to your jeans, pulling them down your legs along with your underwear. He detached his mouth from your breasts and got down on his knees placing kisses on your inner thighs.

"So wet for me." He praised as he inserted two fingers inside of you and began pumping them in and out of you, curling his fingers at the right place making you throw your head back and whimpered as he increased his pace. He replaced his fingers with his mouth as he began to suck on your folds before diving his tongue inside your wet depths.

"Oh, Draco." You moaned as your hand gently massaged his scalp. "You know how to please me so well." Draco blushed at your words and continued to thrust his tongue inside, feeling your walls clench around his tongue. He removed his tongue from your depths and began to lick the little nub that demanded his attention.

He sucked on the little nub into his mouth causing your hand to grip his hair and close your eyes.

"D-Draco..." You cried out feeling your orgasm approaching. Draco went back to suck your clit harshly which send you to cum into his mouth, he moaned between your folds—oh my god his moan was so hot.

He swallowed your juices before standing up and staring at you.

"You did so good princess." He smirked. His hands fumbled with his belt and pulled down his trousers along with his boxers, he stroked himself a few times before he pushed inside of you.

Draco rocked his hips as he kissed you while his hands cupped your breast and began to squeeze them. His thrusts soon got harder as he found your g-spot within minutes.

"Right there! Fuck, Draco!" You moaned into his ear. He pounded into you as you both screamed in pleasure. Their neighbors might have heard them but you two couldn't care less.

"Fuck! You feel so good around my cock." He praised as the only thing they could hear were their cries of pleasure and their skin slapping against each other. "Scream my name, Y/N. Wake up the neighbors. I want them to know what I'm doing to you."

"Draco!" You screamed out, gripping his shoulders as he continued to hit your g-spot repeatedly, making you moan loudly.

He was close. He knew wasn't gonna last long so his hand traveled to your clit, rubbing harshly with his fingers as a broken cry filled the room as you came all over him. He rode out your high, trying to reach his.

Draco groaned loudly as his cum filled you up to the brim. He pulled out as more cum spurt out from his tip and covered your stomach.

You were both trying to catch your breath at the intense orgasms you two had. Draco looked down to see their cum running down your legs, he used two fingers to wipe the cum inside of you. You let out a whine of his fingers brushing inside you.

"Ssh my love, I'm just wiping our cum." He whispered before placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you." You whispered. "You make me feel so happy."

"I love you too my love, my mafia queen." He smirked while you blushed at the nickname he gave you.

"I'm your mafia queen and your my dragon." He kissed your lips, and it wasn't a hungry frantic. It was a soft, sensual kiss and a deeply passionate kiss. They both knew that this house will be filled with memories and happiness.

✵☀︎︎༒︎☽︎

A/N: Haven't written any smut in a while, there will be more drama in the next chapters so be prepared. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!