𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

"How is she?"

"Is she awake?"

"Will she be alright?

"We found her in the lake."

You moaned out in pain and tried to move.

"Don't move, you are injured." A female voice said. You opened your eyes to see a man and woman looking at you.

"Where am I? Who are you?" You asked, you knew you were in a bedroom and there was a bandage wrapped around your shoulder.

"You are at our home and I'm Leticia and that's my husband Steven." The woman replied with a smile. "We found you floating in the lake and you received a bullet on your upper shoulder but you are alright."

Memories flooded in your mind, remembering about Ryan and the gunshots in your home. Tears stream down your face and tried to get up.

"You are still injured," Leticia said. You groaned, feeling the sudden pain shot in your shoulder. "Told you."

"I need to find Draco, I need to find him." You pleaded. "Please."

"But—"

"Is she awake?" You looked at the door to see a tall young man looking right at you. He gave you a small smile.

"Yes, she's awake. Come in." The man walked in and stood beside the lady. "Y/N this is Rafael. My son, Rafael this is Y/N." The lady introduced. Rafael smiled.

"Hi Y/N, I hope you are ok," Rafael said. you nodded, he has black hair and blue eyes and any girl would find him attractive but you didn't.

"I'm fine but I have to find Draco." You tried to sit up but Rafael quickly went to the side.

"You should be resting," Rafael replied.

"Please! I have to go find him! I have to save him!" You begged. They all looked at each other.

"Who's Draco?" Rafael asked, once his father and mother brought you inside their home. He developed feelings towards you, she is very beautiful and didn't understand why someone wanted to harm you.

"He's my boyfriend...the rivals took him and I have to find him," you said. Leticia looked at her son.

"Are you sure you are strong enough to get up?" Leticia questioned. You nodded and got out of bed with Rafael's help. "Ok, then Rafael you'll take care of Y/N and find Draco."

Rafael nodded and you carefully led Rafael out of the room.

"Do you know where Draco is?" Rafael asked, you shooked your head.

"No, I believe the rivals took him?" You. Rafael looked at you confusingly.

"The rivals? What are you talking about?" He questioned, you looked at him, unsure if you wanted to tell him.

"Well...um...have you heard about a mafia and there was this girl who was considered as the mafia queen?" You asked. Rafael shooked his head he had never heard about a mafia in his life. Rafael and his parents lived far away from the city and were never involved in any violence.

"I grew up with no violence and I never heard any mafia's name," Rafael said. You sighed and decided to tell him about your story.

"Well, when I was 15 I ran away from home and joined a mafia." Rafael gasped and slightly moved away from you. "Do I regret it? Kinda. But I met some amazing people that I can call family."

"How did Draco disappear?" Rafael asked.

"Well one of the rivals set up a kidnapping to get Draco and I went with them, at the time I was five months pregnant with our daughter and they shot at the place, causing me to lose my baby," you told him, Rafael listened to you and nodded.