𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Draco was quiet as nurses and doctors walked into his room, taking notes and taking the I.V out of his arm. Today he was gonna go home, he just wanted to stay in his own bed and cuddle with you.

"Aright, you can leave the hospital." The doctor said. Draco got up with the help of nurses and sat down in the wheelchair as they wheeled him out of the room. You stood outside of the hospital, the nurse helped Draco up and you grabbed his hand and led him to the car. You got in the driver's seat and began driving, the car ride was silent.

You parked the car and got out, making your way to Draco and helping him out of the car. They walked inside, you helped Draco to sit on the sofa. They sat down and stayed quiet until Draco broke the silence.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom..." He mumbled loud enough for you to hear, he got up and went upstairs, he was gonna enter the bathroom but his gaze fell on the full—length mirror. He slowly opened the door and walked inside and walked closer to his own reflection. He hadn't looked at himself since he got rescued, the image shocked a little. It wasn't the bruises or the cut in his lip—it was the empty face with eyes holding nothing but pain and sadness.

The boy who was looking back at him had been hurt in so many ways. The truth hit him hard. How could he let this happen?

Draco slowly pulled his hoodie over his head and threw it on a chair next to him. He might as well see the rest of the damages they had done to him, he was a little curious.

His arms were mostly covered with bandages, which didn't leave him much to look at. Grabbing the hem of his t-shirt and anxiously pulling it up, he immediately pulled it down before taking a deep breath and yanking it over his head. He looked at his reflection, his eyes wandering to his bruises and scrapes across his chest. He let his hand travel along the scrapes and bruises covering himself. He flinched at his own touch as he accidentally put a bit too much pressure on a pretty large bruise he had on his right side, just below his chest.

Letting his hand fall slightly it came across several scrapes covering his chest. He could tell that they must've been bleeding quite a bit when they were new. Quickly he moved his hand to one of the smaller bruises on his chest—he took a deep breath.

You watched him as he lightly traced his fingertips over the cuts and bruises that were covering him. He didn't seem to notice you or just ignored you, too caught up examining himself. You hesitated to approach him.

"Draco?" He let his hand fall down to his side, keeping his eyes fixed on the reflection. You took his hand into yours, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Are you ok?" Your touch seemed to bring Draco out of his trance and he turned his head towards yours. He nodded. You studied his bruises, you slowly traced your fingers across his chest, trying not to cause any pain for him. You wanted to cry by seeing him like this. You led him to the bed and the two of them sat down.

"I'm sorry." You said softly.

"For what?"

"For bringing you into all of this." You said, stroking his hair. "If I had known Israel was behind all of this, you wouldn't have to suffer by him." You had tears rolling down your face.

"But you saved me." He whispered, cupping your face as he stared into your eyes. "I lost hope of being rescued when I saw you die but how did you not die?"

"A nice family found me and brought me to their home. That's when I met Rafael and he agreed to help me rescue you, now you are safe with me. I'm not going anywhere, like I said they can't get rid of me that easily." You smiled softly at him. Draco returned the smile and hugged you, making sure he didn't put too much pressure on his bruises. He missed your touch and he softly cried.

"You had no idea how much I missed you," Draco whispered. "I thought I had lost you."

"You will never lose me," you replied as you kissed his forehead. Draco nodded and closed his eyes.

"I love you."

Draco smiled at those words. "I love you too."

You rubbed your fingers up and down his back as the two sat in silence until Draco broke the silence.

"What happened to Ryan?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug. You tensed up a bit and Draco noticed this, he rubbed your arm, trying to calm you down.

"That night when Israel's men broke into the home, we were trying to protect ourselves...I watched some of my men die in front of me and one of them was Ryan...he got shot in the shoulder and I couldn't save him, I watched him die right in front of me. The last words he said were that he loved us and that I had to find you." You had tears rolling down your face as you remembered that night. Draco also had tears rolling down his face as well.

Draco couldn't believe this, he lost a friend Ryan was like a brother to him. Ryan always gave him the best advice and he couldn't believe he was dead.

"I hope he's at peace wherever he is," Draco said. "Promise me you will never me?" He looked at you, he didn't want to lose you too.

"I will never leave you." You replied. "I will be by your side, I won't let anyone hurt you." You pecked his lips then you wiped away his tears.

You were gonna help him heal from what those two bastards have done. He needed you and so did you. They needed each other.

♏♫︎☀︎︎✵✰

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!