𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

Draco woke up hearing shouting. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Happy birthday love." You beamed as Draco smiled. The other members smile at the couple. Draco hugged you, kissing your forehead.

"Thank you." He smiled. He was celebrating his 18th birthday with the girl he loved. You had planned a surprise birthday party for him. The members left the couple as you looked at your lover.

"Get ready." You kissed his cheek as you left. Draco got out of bed and walked downstairs.

"Surprise!" Draco's eyes widen when he saw his parents and Blaise standing in front of them. He walked up to his parents and hugged them as they smiled at their son.

"Mother, father?" Draco asked as he looked at his parents.

"Happy birthday my little dragon." His mother spoke as Draco smiled.

"Thank you, mother," Draco said then he saw Blaise and hugged him as well. "Hey, Blaise."

"Happy birthday, Draco. I still can't believe you are dating the mafia queen." Blaise chuckled while Draco shrugged.

"It was a struggle but I'm happy with her. She makes me happy." Draco admitted as he watched you chatting with his parents. "She became a different person after I confessed my feelings to her." Blaise smiled. Everyone celebrated Draco's birthday as they chatted, laughed, danced. It was very late Blaise and Draco's parents said their goodbyes and left the home. Everyone in the house fell asleep except you and Draco who were cuddling on the couch. You ran your fingers against his chest.

"I hoped you had a nice birthday," you whispered. Draco smiled.

"Thank you for making my birthday special." He kissed your forehead as you smiled.

"I still have to give you my birthday present," you smirked as you removed your head from Draco's chest and sat on his lap as you pulled him into a heated kiss. Draco groaned. You pulled away from the kiss as your lips attached to his neck. Draco tilts his head back as he let out a moan. "Bedroom."

Draco nodded and stood up with his legs wrapped around his waist. You felt his erection between his pants. Draco walked up the stairs and led them into your room, Draco threw you on the bed, pinning you underneath him. You flipped them over so you was now straddling him.

"I'm in control, dragon." You whispered in his ear as he shuddered. He could feel his erection tightened in his pants which were getting painful. You noticed and smirked. You ran your hand over the bulge in his pants Draco let out a whimper as you palmed him, teasing the blonde a bit.

"What do you want?" You smirked, seeing Draco bucking his hips trying to create some friction.

"Touch me, please." The blonde whimper. You continued to tease him which made Draco groan. "Stop teasing."

"Shirt off," you ordered. Draco nodded and sat up, removing his shirt then he laid back down. You stared at his chest before leaning down and kissing his chest down to his belt line. Draco's breathing increased as you unbuckled his pants and pulled them down leaving him in just his boxers. You pulled his boxers down, Draco sighed in relief. You wrapped your hand around his cock and began stroking.

"Fuck." Draco moaned as he closed his eyes and bit his lip. You pumped his cock faster Draco let out small whimpers. Your thumb teased the tip of his dick. You removed your hand and placed your lips over the tip you teased him. Draco groaned, small moans escaping his mouth frequently. "Don't tease me." He groaned.

You took the rest in your mouth as your hands played with his balls. You jerked him off Draco's moans filled the room, you felt him twitch inside your mouth indicating he was close.

"I'm so close." Draco moaned. You withdrew your mouth from his dick, Draco let out a whine at the loss of your mouth around his dick.

He sat up as his hands were placed on your breasts that were still covered with your shirt. You unbuttoned your shirt and threw it across the room, you then unclipped your bra letting it fall off your body. Draco stared at you as he took one of the breasts into his mouth while kneading the other with his hand. You moaned when you felt his tongue swirl around the nipple you gasped and tugged his hair, earning a groan from the blonde.

"Draco." You moaned out as alternate breasts gave each of them attention. You pushed him back to the bed as he stared at you. You got off him and went to the bathroom, you returned with a pair of ropes you had a small smirk on your face. "As I said I'm in control and you're not allowed to cum until I tell you."

Draco nodded as you tied Draco's hands above the headboard. You straddled him as you guided his cock between your legs. You lowered yourself down they both let out moans, feeling the sudden pleasure they were experiencing, and began roughly bouncing up and down as you wrapped her hands around Draco's throat, choking him a bit. You looked at Draco as he let out a strangled moan and began to thrust upwards meeting yours.

"Y/N." He moaned. He clutched on the ropes tightly. He threw his head against the pillow, their moans echoed around the room. He looked beautiful under your touch, his eyes were filled with lust, his eyebrows were furrowed, his cheeks were covered in a deep blush, his hair was all sweaty and messy. He was perfect to you. Their thrusts became rougher, his cock brushed your g-spot she let out a scream.

"Yes! Right there Draco!" You cried out in pleasure. Draco groaned, feeling his orgasm approaching. He bit his lip.

"I'm gonna—" He was cut off by a slap against his cheek. He had a shocked expression.

"No, you're not. Hold it." He whimpered. You continued to bounce on his cock as you felt your orgasm also approaching. You decided to tease Draco so you slowed down your movements. You watched as Draco bucked his hips, hoping you would increase your pace you began to bounce harder, making Draco whimper. "Tell me how good you feel with my walls clenching around your dick."

Draco was too focused on the pleasure he was receiving. He moaned. He looked at you. "Please let me cum Y/N." He whimpered. You slapped him again, he gasped and cried out in pain.

"Tell me how good you feel, begging to cum." You grunted. You scratched his chest, he moaned in pain/pleasure.

"You..." He breathed heavily. "Make me feel so good, how you clench around me. Please let me cum." He whimpered.

"You can cum." You said. Draco let out a groan as he spilled his seed inside you. You came shortly after him. You unwrapped your hands around his throat and fell onto Draco's chest as his cock soften and slipped out of you, the only thing that was heard was their heavy breathing.

"That was amazing," Draco spoke quietly. You smiled. "An amazing way to end my birthday." You sat up and removed the ropes from Draco. You laid back in Draco's arms. He kissed your forehead as you rubbed your fingers against his chest.

"I love you Draco." You kissed his red—sting cheek. He smiled.

"I love you too Y/N." He said. The two of them fell asleep.

𓆙

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading