𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

Draco wrote down the place as he finished the call. He was frantic while Harry and Narcissa exchanged worried looks.

"Draco, what happened?" Harry asked.

"She's injured...Y/N got stabbed, I have to be with her," Draco explained as he slipped on his coat. Harry and Narcissa followed him as they got in the car and rushed to get there.

Draco asked the front desk about you but she told him that you were still in surgery. Draco and the others waited in the waiting room.

"I'm gonna investigate what happened to Y/N but we will get her out of here," Harry stated. Draco nodded as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I don't want anything terrible to her or the baby." Draco's voice cracked.

"They will be alright, son," Narcissa reassured but she was also scared about Y/N and the baby. A few hours had passed by, and Narcissa and Harry went to the cafeteria while Draco waited for some news about you. He was about to doze off when he saw a surgical suit doctor walk out.

"Family members of Y/N Y/L/N?" The doctor called out. Draco rose from his seat and made his way to the doctor.

"I'm her boyfriend." Draco began with a worried look. "How is she?"

"She was stabbed above her hip, fortunately, no organ was damaged." Dr. Castro explained.

"And the baby?" Draco asked.

"She lost a lot of blood but we managed to act quickly and gave her a blood transfusion." Dr. Castro smiled warmly. "She and the babies weren't harmed but due to Y/N losing a lot of blood she is still very weak." Draco's eyes widen in shock.

"Babies?" Draco gasped in awe, Dr. Castro nodded with a smile.

"She's having twins."

Draco couldn't believe what he was hearing, they were having twins. He began to tear up that you are carrying two babies inside you, Draco smiled at the doctor.

"Can I see her?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, she is getting moved into a room as of right now." Dr. Castro replied. "Congratulations." He walked away.

A few minutes later Narcissa and Harry returned to find Draco crying from happiness, they mistook it for something horrible that happened while they were gone.

"Draco, what happened?" Narcissa asked worriedly. "Is she okay or the baby?"

"They're both fine," Draco replied as more tears rolled down his face. "She's having twins, mother."

Narcissa's eyes widen in pure happiness and shock, throughout the generations of Malfoys there were never multiple births but seeing her son so happy about the twins, melted her heart.

"I'm so happy for you, son." Narcissa beamed. "What did the doctor say? Will she be okay?"

"She was stabbed above her hip, luckily it didn't cause any damage to her organs. She did lose a lot of blood but they quickly gave her a blood transfusion and since she lost a lot of blood she is still weak. Dr. Castro says that she will recover." Draco explained. Harry and Narcissa nodded.

"When can we see her?" Narcissa asked.

"Soon," Draco replied. "Harry, please investigate what happened during Y/N's attack." Harry nodded.

"I will do my best to investigate, this could have been prevented if the guards were doing their jobs. Do you know if the guards know that Y/N is pregnant?" Harry asked. Draco nodded.

"They did know about her pregnancy and I wished I was there to protect her from that attack," Draco said sadly, feeling guilty that he couldn't protect you or his children.