𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Draco woke up beside you. He stared at the ceiling he couldn't believe he lost his virginity, especially to the mafia queen. He looked to his side to find you asleep, he kissed your forehead before leaving you still there, sound asleep.

He decided to take a shower so he wouldn't smell like sex. He stepped inside and began to wash his hair that's when he felt a pair of hands wrapped around his torso.

"Morning," You whispered, kissing his back.

"Morning," Draco replied as he turned around and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Last night was amazing."

"I'm glad I was your first." You kissed his lips softly and ran your fingers through his wet hair. The two of them washed their bodies and got out of the shower, Draco looked himself in the mirror to see love bites over his body while you smirked behind him. "Now everyone will know that you belong to me."

"Look at yourself." Draco smiled as he stared at your neck that was covered by love bites given by him. "You belong to me," Draco smirked.

"That's right blondie, anyone messes with you they will deal with me," you said with a sly smirk. Draco smiled.

"Throughout my entire life, I never thought of in falling love with the mafia queen." Draco sighed as he changed into his clothes. "But I can't resist you."

"No one can now let's go." Draco walked out of the bathroom with you following him a few moments later after you changed into your clothes. The two lovers walked down the stairs to be met by Israel and Ryan.

"Finally decided to wake up," Ryan smirked as he noticed the love bites on their necks. "I guess you two had a wild night, huh?"

"Shut up!" You let out a whine. Ryan laughed and shooked his head. "God, you are so annoying!" You turned around and walked away, leaving Draco with the two of them. He still felt a bit uneasy with Israel which he got up and left the room.

"Hey Draco," Ryan said. Draco turned his head to look at him. "Next time you two have sex can you keep your voices down." Draco's face flushed in embarrassment.

"You heard us?" Draco asked, feeling a bit shy.

"Duh, it's gross but how was it?" Ryan asked as he urged Draco to sit down on the sofa.

"What?" Draco asked as he sat down beside him. Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Was it good?" He asked again. "You know, the sex." Draco blushed, remembering what happened last night.

"That's none of your business." Draco scolded him while Ryan groaned in annoyance.

"Oh come on, I'll save you the sex part but was it good or not?" He was eager while Draco looked at his hands.

"Yes, it was good." He replied a bit annoyed. Ryan nodded and changed the subject.

"You seem a bit worried about something. What is it?" Ryan asked. Draco let out a sigh and began to explain about Israel.

"I have a bad feeling about Israel," Draco explained about what was on his mind. Ryan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Let's go to my room and talk about it there." Draco nodded and the two went to Ryan's room and sat on the bed. "Are you sure about this Draco?"

"Yes, I overheard him talking on the phone that no one knows about him and he will do what the person on the phone was saying," Draco explained. Ryan nodded.

"Draco if you get caught for spying in the same gang. Y/N won't be happy about this." Ryan warned him. "You're playing with fire Draco, a dangerous one. We don't spy on each other or they will believe that we are undercovers so be careful."