𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲

You have been discharged from the hospital. You were still grieving the loss of your baby but you had to find Draco. Ryan and the rest of the gang members returned to the house and thought of ways of where Draco could be.

"Why would Israel work with the rivals?" You asked as the other members shrugged.

"Why would he work for them?" Ryan asked as well. He began to think of why Israel would betray them. "Do you think he knows Alan?"

"You think?" You questioned. Ryan shrugged. "We have to act fast or they could kill Draco and I can't live with that."

The entire group nodded and tried to find ways of how to save Draco and get rid of the rest of the rivals.

𓆙

Draco looked around the room, inspecting each part of the room. There has to be a way out. He thought. The only way out was the door but he had to have someone unlock it from the outside so he can manage to escape.

It has been days since Israel visited him Draco was still slightly shaken by Israel's confession, he couldn't believe Israel framed his own brother just to try to get a chance with Y/N. Draco laid down on the bed and pulled the covers over his body, the room was really cold even his blanket didn't help him with the temperature.

Draco heard rustling coming from outside and he feared it was Israel or Alan. He pulled the covers over his head and closed his eyes, the door opened and Alan appeared.

"Enjoyed your night?" He laughed. Draco didn't reply and kept his eyes shut. "What do you say, Ryder, should we kill him?"

Draco opened his eyes and lowered the blanket from his head to see Alan talking to himself. He scanned the room to find this 'Ryder' but Ryder was nowhere to be seen.

"Come on Ryder, I know you want to see Y/N suffer, and if she knows that we killed her lover boy she will suffer the same way as your brother and I suffered." Alan frowned.

"Ryder is dead, Alan." Draco pointed out. Alan snapped his head towards his attention. His eyes were filled with fury.

"He's not dead!" Alan denied. "I still see him! He wants justice and that's what I'm doing." Alan launched forward towards Draco and aimed a punch at his jaw. Draco cried out in pain.

"You are not gonna get away from this! Y/N and the others will find me. I just know it." Draco shouted. An idea popped into Alan's head, he knew this would scare Draco.

"Not if I send my men to kill her and her gang." Alan laughed, Draco's eyes widen in fear.

"You stay away from her!" Draco yelled at him, making Alan flinch slightly. "It's me you want, not her!" Draco growled. "Why can't you just tell me what I've done and maybe I can make it up to you. I'll do anything just leave Y/N alone!"

"You can never make it right," Alan said bitterly. "No one can...But justice will."

Alan grabbed Draco's shirt and tugged at it, signaling off. Draco obeyed and removed his shirt. Alan grabbed a metal pole and struck across Draco's chest. Draco let out a cry as he felt the burning sensation throughout his body, blood trickled down his chest. Alan raised the metal pole in the air, Draco raised his arms over his face trying to protect himself. The metal pole struck the side of his chest. Draco fell to his knees and gasped. Tears fell from his eyes.

"You're such a stupid boy...And you never seem to learn." Alan said, watching Draco as he lay on the floor shaking with sobs. "Just seeing you feeling sorry for yourself disgusts me. It's all your own fault, you know..." He said coldly, Draco was crying so hard. He wanted this misery to end, he wanted to be in Y/N's arms. "I don't know how you can live with yourself..." He turned around and walked away from Draco. He stopped at the door and looked at the blonde. "Tonight you will watch what we will do to your precious Y/N."

"NO!" Draco shouted in fear. Alan walked up to Draco and hit his chest, sending the blonde stumbling back.

"You will watch and there's nothing you can do about it." Alan laughed, Draco looked down in fear. He couldn't let Y/N die, she meant everything to Draco. He didn't know what he'll do if she dies. "I will send my best men out where she is at and you will watch her die."

Draco shooked his head and sobbed uncontrollably. He had to find a way out. His stomach grumbled and he realized he was hungry.

"Can I have something to eat?"

Alan nodded and went to get something for Draco to eat, locking the door in the process. Draco sat there and pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around himself. Draco looked at the side of his body to see a bruise starting to form. He traced his finger along with the bruise only to wince in pain.

"Here's your food." Alan tossed Draco a bag that contains a sandwich and a carton of milk. Draco caught it and looked at Alan.

"Thank you." He whispered. Alan just scoffed and left, Draco heard the door being locked. He let out a sigh and opened the bag that contains the sandwich inside and began eating. After he finished eating he got up and looked around, opening drawers, closets anything that could him escape. He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "I have to get out of here."

Draco decided to go to sleep, so he got under the covers and tried to fall asleep but he couldn't fall asleep eventually, he was able to fall asleep, praying they would find him.

𓆙

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote and share this story!

Thanks for reading!