𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞

⚠️ A/N: Smut ⚠️

Draco wanted to find out about Israel's secret but he knew it was too risky to spy on other people in the gang so Draco began to follow Israel without him noticing but he got no clues which disappointed the blonde.

Draco had his school books scattered around his room as he wrote down the notes for an upcoming test. He was so focused on his schoolwork that he hadn't noticed you walked in.

"What's this?" Draco looked up to see his girlfriend holding up his sketchbook.

"It's my sketchbook, love," Draco replied. "I draw some things whenever I get bored." You nodded and took a seat next to the blonde as you opened his book to see many wonderful drawings. You flipped through the pages admiring each of his drawings until you reached the last page and it was you. Draco had captured every little detail of you.

Draco stared at you while you continued to admire his drawing. He felt a bit nervous about your reaction. You looked at Draco and handed him his book back.

"You are truly an artist love." You praised. Draco blushed at your compliment. "I love the drawing of me. You captured every detail."

"Well, you're always on my mind," Draco replied. "Um...can I tell you something?" You nodded.

"What is it, love?" You asked as you snuggled in Draco's arms.

"I might have told my best friend that I'm dating you," Draco said waiting for your reaction.

"You what?"

"Love, he's my best friend and I've known him almost all my life but he promised he won't tell anyone," Draco explained. "He's like a brother to me. We were always friends since we were babies and he wouldn't expose my secrets if he didn't ask for permission from me."

"Draco...I—" He cut you off.

"I trust him...just like I trust you." He replied. You nodded and smiled.

"Ok, I want to meet your friend, and is he ok with you dating me?" Draco nodded with a smile.

"He said that as long as you make me happy then he doesn't need to worry about it," Draco replied.

"Ok," You replied then you turned to his sketchbook as an idea popped into your mind. "Have you ever drawn a naked girl before?"

You watched him blush at the word naked before shaking his head.

"I only drawn people's faces or landscapes...I never drawn a naked girl before or touched one before." Draco looked down feeling a bit embarrassed. You thought it was cute. He was still innocent.

"Let's make that happen, shall we." You whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. He watched as you stood up and began to undress yourself until you were fully naked in front of him. His eyes dilated seeing his girlfriend so exposed to him. "Mr. Malfoy, where should I pose?" You teased him, biting your lower lip. Draco was officially hard. He stood up and began to place with a soft blanket and some cushions around the blanket.

"Lay down here near the fireplace," Draco told you as he walked back to his seat. You laid down on the floor before looking at your boyfriend. "That angle will do now hold still and let me do my job."

He gripped tightly on his sketchbook as he began to draw his lover. He was trying so hard to ignore the bulge in his pants but each time he took a glance at you, it kept getting tighter. You kept teasing him by looking at him when his eyes met yours or biting your lower lip. Despite the painful bulge in his pants he managed to finish the drawing.

"Done," Draco announced as he blew away the pencil dust off the drawing. "You can see it if you want." You smiled and walked towards him as you looked at his drawing and it was beautiful.