𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

Draco woke up from another nightmare. He looked around to see he was in his new room how was he gonna explain to his parents that he was moving out but he knew he had to protect his parents from you. He looked out the window to see it was morning already he got out of bed and took a quick shower, he kept repeating the words that you said to him last night.

"There's a lot of secrets about me that hasn't been explored."

A cold shiver ran down his spine as the hot water hit his skin. He washed his hair than his body and got out, he put on new clothes and went downstairs seeing everyone eating their breakfast. 

"Morning." Draco greeted. Some of the gang members replied while others were eating their food. Draco poured some cereal in a bowl and ate silently while the others talked about their days, Draco looked at his bruised hand and sighed.

"You busted up your hand, huh," Ryan said as he sat down next to Draco. He looked at him.

"Uh yeah...I guess I lost control." Draco blushed in embarrassment. Ryan chuckled.

"I can tell. You shattered the mirror." Ryan laughed while Draco shooked his head.

"Good morning." You walked in, the rest murmured a good morning. You sat down next to Draco and looked at his bruised hand. "How's your hand?"

"Still hurts," Draco replied. You nodded and went back to eating. The other of the members left the kitchen to torture someone. Draco finished his food and washed the dishes. "I have to go to school."

"Ok, Israel will take you to school and he will pick you up," You stated Draco nodded.

"I will visit my parents and tell them that I decided to move out so I can live on my own," Draco said. You nodded.

"Good," You smirked. "Israel is already waiting for you outside."

Draco left the kitchen and grabbed his backpack. He walked outside to see a man with black hair, he had a scowl on his face.

"You're Draco?" Draco nodded as he looked at the man. "I will be watching you everything you do and report it back to Y/N. If you do something stupid I won't be hesitant to send the rest of the members at your parent's house, understood?" Draco nodded frantically and got in the car.

"Just don't hurt my family. I won't say anything." Israel nodded as he looked at the rear mirror.

"Then if you agree on not saying a word or running away then we won't have a problem." Draco looked out the window he wanted to go to school and just forget about his deal with you. He can try to escape but he knew they would harm his parents and he couldn't let that happen. They arrived at his school Israel turned around. "When does your school end?"

"3:05," Draco replied as he opened the door to get out but was stopped by Israel.

"I will wait for you here and remember, do something stupid you will face the consequences." Draco nodded as he got out of the car and walked inside his school he looked around to hear whispers from people he was a bit curious. Blaise walked up to him.

"Draco, did you hear?" Blaise asked as he leaned against the lockers.

"About what?" Draco asked. He felt like it was something it had to do with Y/N.

"The mafia queen found her ex and shot him and get this he was gonna propose to her. I know she's a criminal but she's kinda hot, especially how she dress." Blaise sighed happily while Draco just nodded. He wasn't gonna lie you looked beautiful when he sees you but he didn't wanna risk having a relationship with you.

"Yeah that's crazy but he saw it coming. He betrayed her and he faced the consequences." Draco replied. The bell rang, indicating that it was time to go to class. Draco and Blaise walked into the classroom and sat down. The teacher began to teach his lesson but Draco tuned him out and began to think of what has happened to him in the last 48 hours. He witnessed a murder, got dragged into a mafia, got threaten not to say a word to anyone, has someone watching each of his movements, has to tell his parents he wants to move out.