𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞

Draco was released from the hospital but he couldn't get his mind off of the girl who visited him. He felt as if she was something important to him before he lost his memory and he felt bad seeing her upset that he couldn't remember but he tried to remember her.

"I'm going to bed," Draco called out to his parents as he held onto the crutches, since his room was on the second floor his parents told him he can sleep in the guest room where it was on the first floor.

"Alright dear, don't stress yourself out," Narcissa replied. Draco nodded and went to the guest's room, he lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling as he pulled out the ring that he found when he woke up.

He admired the ring, looking at the designs when he noticed an initial. He tried to remember what the ring meant to him but nothing came to his mind. He decided to go to sleep and try to let his mind rest.

"Draco, give me my ring back!" A voice called out.

"I like your ring. It's so beautiful!"

"Come back here Malfoy."

Draco saw a flash of Y/H/C as he continued to dream.

He saw her standing with her back facing him. He walked closer to her as he almost touched her shoulder she turned around to face him.

But he never got a chance to see her face.

Draco sat on his bed as he let out a frustrated groan. He was this close to remembering who she was but he now knew that this ring meant something to him, he ran his hand through his hair as he looked around the room. He will try to remember who she is.

...

You laid in your bed as you hugged your pillow tightly in your arms while your tears rolled down your face. Draco didn't remember who she is and that hurt you.

"Y/N," Ryan spoke. You felt your bed dip indicating that he sat down. "Draco will remember you."

"He doesn't remember me. He will never remember me." You choked back a sob.

"The doctors said that it wasn't permanent. He will remember who you are and what you mean to him." He reassured, rubbing your arm.

"I think this is the best if he doesn't remember who I am. That way he won't remember who we are and what he was." You said sadly. You stared at the sketchbook that he left behind after their argument. Ryan let out a sigh.

"He will remember soon." He walked out of the room leaving you alone in your bed.

...

Draco sat on the bed. It's been a week since he was released from the hospital, the doctors replaced his crutches for a cam walker. He was slowly gaining his memory but he couldn't remember her. Draco stared at his wrist to see a tattoo.

When did I get this? Draco thought to himself before he had another flashback.

"I didn't want this life!"

"I know this is too much to handle but you'll be ok." A figure sat down beside him.

"I just want to live a normal life."

"Does it hurt? Your tattoo?"

"Yes, I'm marked by this tattoo."