𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

Draco stared at the sonogram that you had sent him from your recent visit to the OB/GYN. The babies were healthy and developing perfectly well, you were told that on your next appointment you and Draco could get to know the gender of the babies which excited Draco.

"I can't wait to meet them," Narcissa spoke as she held a copy of the sonogram with a smile on her face.

"Me too, I'm so excited for their arrival. I need to buy the cribs, car seats, clothes...but it will be all worth it in the end." Draco smiled to himself.

"Do you and Y/N know when you two find out the genders of the babies?" She asked.

"Her next appointment." He replied. Narcissa nodded and placed the sonogram on the table, she stood up and looked at Draco.

"You will be a wonderful father." Narcissa smiled. "Has Harry informed you of any new information about Y/N?"

"No, he hasn't said anything but with all the information that Y/N found, there is a chance that Y/N can get released," Draco replied. "That place has done horrible things and I want Y/N with me. I can't imagine how she is doing right now? I hope Ximena is with her every time."

"Y/N is alright, I just hope those police get exposed to everything they have done in the prison." Narcissa sighed and Draco nodded, grabbing his car keys.

"I'm gonna go to Starbucks, do you want anything?" He asked his mother, putting on his shoes. Narcissa shooked her head.

"I'm alright dear, I'll probably do some shopping." She had a smile on her face Draco knew his mother was up to something.

"If you are planning to buy clothes for the babies then don't buy too much and we don't know the genders," Draco replied as Narcissa chuckled and walked out the door.

"No promises!" She called out causing Draco to sigh and smile before he left his home. He got in his car and started up the engine, driving to his regular Starbucks store.

He parked his car at an empty spot before getting out of the car and entering the building. He got in line and looked at the different types of coffee.

"NEXT!" A voice shouted from the cash register said in an impatient tone. Draco walked up to the register.

"Hi, I would like a toasted white chocolate mocha frappuccino and a chicken Caprese on ciabatta," Draco ordered his food. The scowl that was on the lady's face was soon replaced by a smile and twirled a piece of her hair with her finger.

"Sure thing handsome." She winked at him as she grabbed a cup and took out a pen. "Name, cutie."

"Draco." He replied irritated. She wrote down his name.

"That's a sexy name." She batted her eyelashes.

"I'm taken," Draco said. She furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

"Then where's your girlfriend?" She crossed her arms over her chest with a smug on her face.

"That's none of your business. Now I want my food and drink." He paid for his food and waited to the side as the other workers began to do his order. Draco's phone rang, he took his phone out of his pocket, it was Harry. "Hey, Harry."

"Draco, I have good news for you!" Harry said happily, causing Draco's eyes to light up.

"What is it, Harry?" Draco asked.

"I won Y/N's case," Harry replied. "She and others are getting released later this day."

Draco smiled as he couldn't wait to be with you.

"Thank you so much, Harry," Draco said. "When is she getting out?"

"Around three," Harry replied.

"Thank you, Harry." Draco thanked him again. They both ended the call as Draco's order was called out, grabbing his food he walked out to his car and began to drive home to share the news with his mother.