𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

"We remembered what we have to do?"

Ryan and you were in the parking lot, talking about what was their plan.

"Yes."

You nodded and they both walked inside. Their plan was for Ryan to ask the receptionist about Draco and that he was a friend of his while you sneaked into his hospital room. It was too risky to be caught by anyone. You slipped on your sunglasses and a hat as they entered the hospital, you walked to the other side.

"Hello, how may I help you?" You heard the lady ask Ryan.

"Hi, I was wondering if Draco Malfoy is here?" Ryan asked. You watched as the lady typed into her computer before looking at Ryan.

"He is here, may I ask you who you are?" The lady asked bitterly.

"I'm Ryan, Draco's friend," Ryan said. "I was wondering if I can see him and know how's his condition."

"Mr. Malfoy is in room B106 on the second floor." The lady responded. You left the area to find Draco's room.

B101, B102, B103, B104...B106. Here it is. You thought as you opened the door and took a deep breath before walking inside.

There he was, laying on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his head. He looked awful, he was so much paler than you remembered, he had bruises all over his body, his bottom lip was cut. You wanted to cry.

You heard the machine tracking his heartbeat as you saw his chest rise up and down. You sat down in the seat next to him and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault if we never had that argument, you weren't be in this hospital bed but seeing you lying on this hospital bed makes my heart break." You let out a sob. "Please wake up."

There was a knock on the door, you quickly looked down.

"Come in." You said as you heard the door open and a pair of footsteps.

"Y/N." You turned around to see Ryan standing there. You stood up and walked up to him.

"Did you find anything about Draco's condition?" Ryan nodded and gulped.

"He fractured his ribs and broke his right leg. He hit his head pretty hard and doctors don't know if he will suffer some memory loss." Ryan explained. You looked at Draco, he might not remember her or their relationship.

"Do you think he will remember me?" You asked, feeling the tears threaten to spill. Ryan sighed.

"I don't know but we need to wait until he wakes up," Ryan said, hugging her while you let your tears roll down your face. You let go of Ryan and walked back to Draco's bed and grabbed his hand.

"I don't know if you will remember me when you wake up but I love you." You kissed his hand and gripped it.

"Y/N, Draco loves you. I'm sure he will remember who you are." Ryan reassured.

"It was my fault, I told him to get out of my life and he might not remember me." You let out a sob.

"When he wakes up, you two can sort out your relationship. Everything will be ok." You nodded. "We need to leave before we get caught."

"Ok." You replied then you turned your attention back to Draco. "You'll get better my love." You slipped off your ring that Draco always loved and gently placed it in his palm. You got up and walked out of the room with Ryan.

...

You and Ryan walked back into the hospital. It's been 4 days since they visited Draco. You send one of your men to check up on Draco and inform you of everything that was going on with him. So when you learned that he had woken up you immediately went to visit him.

"You go and be with Draco while I distract the lady," Ryan said. You nodded and went to find Draco. You were nervous to see him after their argument, was he still mad at you? Has he moved on and found another girl? Did he lose his memory and forgot about you? You tried to shake off the negative thoughts in your head and entered Draco's hospital room.

You saw him sitting on the bed, he was too focused on a piece of paper as he drew on the piece of paper. He looked so beautiful, the way his hair fell in front of his eyes as he continued to draw.

Draco sensed someone was watching him so he looked up to see you standing there. He had a small smile on his face.

"Hello." Draco greeted. You stood there not sure what to do. "Don't worry I don't bite." He let out a laugh trying to ease down the tension. You walked over to him and sank down in a chair beside his bed.

"Draco, how are you feeling?" You asked.

"Feeling like shit. The hospital food is not the best and I want to eat something else, all I know is that I was in a car accident and I have broken some ribs and a leg but I'll be alright." He replied. You nodded you wanted to know if he remembered you. You watched as he studied your face. "You are beautiful but who are you?"

You looked at him with a hurt expression. He didn't remember you, he didn't know who you were.

"You don't remember me?" You held back a sob.

"No..."

꧁✰꧂

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!