𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞

You walked to your cell while Ximena went for lunch. You sat on your bed and stared at the sonogram, you couldn't believe that a baby is inside of you with a beating heartbeat. A single tear rolled down your face you were having a baby while you were in prison but you knew you couldn't stress with your plan. You decided to call Draco tomorrow and tell him the news about your pregnancy. You got under the covers and fell asleep.

The next day you woke up early and asked a guard to make a phone call.

"Make it quick." He huffed. You grabbed the payphone and dialed Draco's number.

"Hello?" You heard his voice as he let out a yawn.

"Hi, love," Y/N spoke.

"Y/N, how are you darling?" Draco began to ask you many questions causing you to laugh.

"I'm fine love, I just want to see you." You said.

"I'll visit you later this day, we are doing everything to get you out of here," Draco reassured. "Being in this house feels so lonely without you."

"I wish I could be there with you, this prison feels unpleasant, and don't get me talking about the food." You chuckled.

"Well I heard stories about the prison food so I'm not gonna question it." He laughed.

"Times up." A guard snarled. You let out a sigh.

"I have to go, love, I can't wait to meet you...I love you." You spoke.

"I love you too my love." He replied. "You will see that we will get you out."

You hung up the phone and the guard led you back to your cell. You sat down on the bed and began to cry, what if they don't get enough evidence and have this baby in this jail? Would they snatch your baby away from you once your child is born? Your hand caressed your flat stomach.

"No one is going to harm you my little one." You whispered as many thoughts began to roam in your head, wondering if your child would look like Draco or you, or a mixture of you two? Would your child inherit Draco's grey eyes or platinum blonde hair? You looked down at your stomach and closed your eyes. "I promise you, I will do everything to get us out of here. You don't deserve to be born in this place, your father and I love you even though he doesn't know about you yet but I know he will be so happy to know about you. I know you will adore your father because I do. I saved your father's life and he blessed me with you...I love you so much."

You opened your eyes to see Ximena's eyes filled with tears as you let out a quiet sob.

"You don't deserve to be in this place." She sobbed, sitting next to you as you frowned.

"No one deserves to be wrongly accused of a crime they never committed but those bastards would pay the consequences," you reassured. "I just hope I get out before the baby is born."

"You will get out before your baby is born and you and Draco will meet your baby and be a family." Ximena attempted to smile but you saw right through her that she was suffering from the loss of her baby that the police snatched away from her.

"You deserve to find happiness as well, I want you to help me with this plan." Ximena nodded. "You will look out if any police are coming near the office."

"I will help you, my friend," Ximena replied, hugging you.

✵☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

You were pinned against the wall with Kian kissing you hungrily. You felt the urge to throw up but held it back. Kian's lips traveled to your neck.