𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

It's been weeks since Draco began to spy on Israel, no one seemed to notice what he was doing except Ryan.

You woke up with a smile on your face. You got out of bed and walked down to see Draco on the phone, you waited until he was done.

"Morning," Draco replied with a smile on his face. You walked up to him to kiss him.

"Morning love." You replied as you walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Draco followed behind you, he still was going on with his plan to discover Israel and so far he got a little information out of him. "What are you hungry for?"

"You," Draco smirked. You turned around and smacked his arm. "I mean I'm not wrong." He licked his lips. You send him a hard glare.

"Food, Draco. I know how much you want me but you need to eat some proteins." You rolled your eyes. Draco let out a huff and mumbled a 'fine'

"Scramble eggs." He replied as he crossed his arms over his chest. You nodded and began to cook scrambled eggs, a few times Draco would leave kisses on your neck which you didn't mind but when you felt him bite down on a sensitive spot you couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"Draco." You could feel him smirk against your skin. You were gonna grind your hips against him but he moved out of the way.

"Pay attention to the food, love."

With that, he walked out of the kitchen leaving a flustered you standing there. You let out a groan and continued on cooking,

He's a fucking tease. You thought as you let out a huff. You finished cooking the food and brought it out to Draco and yourself.

"Here you go, love." You placed the plate of food on the table. He stood up and sat down, the two ate their food in silence just enjoying each other company.

"Are you doing anything today?" Draco asked as he finished his food. You shooked your head with a smile.

"No, why?" You asked as you also finished your food.

"I'm gonna take you out." He smiled. "What do you say, love?"

"A day with you? Sure, why not." You smiled as you picked up the two plates. "Let me get changed and then we can go."

"You're already beautiful, love," Draco called out as he went to get ready as well. You washed the dishes and went to get changed then the two left the home making sure they didn't act like a couple in front of everyone.

"Where are we going?" You looked at Draco who kept on walking.

"You'll find out." He smirked. You crossed your arms across your chest, you hated surprises.

"Draco!" You let out a whine while Draco chuckled. "You know I hate surprises."

"I know but you will love it." He replied. You just nodded and the two continued to walk to Draco's destination. They arrived at a lake, you saw the waterfall and the trees around them.

"Draco?" You asked as you looked at him. He just smiled and led you to the small blanket.

"This place I always go when I was a child. This scene made me start drawing." Draco explained. You nodded and sat down. "I find this peaceful."

"I like this spot. This could be our spot." You said looking at the scene then you looked at Draco. "We should get in the water."

Draco nodded and the two of them stood up. They began to remove their clothes leaving them both in their undergarments.

"Come on." You grabbed his hand and led him to the lake, they both got in feeling the water touch their skins. The two began to dip their heads under the water to refresh themselves.

"You're so beautiful," Draco murmured as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer towards him. You ran your fingers through his wet hair and stared into his grey eyes, memorized by the color.

"You have beautiful eyes." Draco blushed at the comment and kissed your lips which you gladly kissed him back. The two pulled away and you ran your fingers through his chest admiring his beauty. "How are you so perfect?"

"What can I say. I'm perfect." Draco replied with a smirk on his face.

The two spend their time together.

...

Draco and you walked back to the house, laughing about a joke Draco said.

"How did you get away with it?" Yo asked trying to contain your laughter.

"I have my ways." Draco chuckled.

"Your father must have been furious," you said. Draco shrugged.

"Oh, he was but I was five and I just wanted to see if I can give someone a haircut." Draco laughed. They saw Israel standing there with a sly smirk on his face.

"Y/N, I still can't believe you are still dating Draco." Israel crossed his arms.

"You're just jealous," Draco replied with a sneer on his face.

"Tell her Draco." He growled. Draco's face soften while you looked at Draco. "Tell her what you've done."

"Draco, what is he talking about?" You asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about," Draco replied nervously.

"Y/N, Draco has been spying on me. I found all his notes about me, he thinks I'm doing shady things but I would never betray you." Israel explained. "He's only dating you just to get information from you...he's only using you."

You looked at Draco then at Israel. Draco began to panic.

"Y/N, you know I will never betray your trust! I love you. I'm not like that." Draco rambled fearing for his life.

"Draco, you knew how I felt of people spying on us. You knew how I hated it if one of my gang members spied inside the group. You betrayed my trust!" You screamed at him. His eyes widen.

"No! I never meant to betray you! You have to believe that I did this for stubbornness. You mean everything to me!" Draco cried out. You walked away feeling overwhelmed. "Love, please you know I will never hurt—"

"Stop!" You turned around to face him with a gun. Draco stood still he knew he was gonna die by your hands. "You're a traitor! You betrayed me. You only used me for pleasure and to get information out of me." Draco shooked his head as tears rolled down his face.

"No! You know I will never do that! You have to believe me!" Draco sobbed as you still had your gun pointed at him. "I love you and if I die then I don't mind because I love you and I'm sorry if I betrayed you."

Your hand trembled as you held the gun at him. You wanted to shoot him but a part of you was telling you that she will regret it if she was the one who killed him. You lowered your gun and stared at him.

"Go." You said coldly. "Go back to your parents and forget I ever existed."

"But what about our love?" Draco asked.

"Our love is gone." You replied. "Get out of here! Get out of my life. I never want to see you again!"

Draco looked at you one more time before running out of the house. You stared at the necklace that Draco had given you for their two—month anniversary. You yanked it off your neck and threw it across the room. You were hurt that the person you loved betrayed you.

She had to get Draco off of her mind but that would be difficult to do.

She had loved him deeply.

...

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote and share this story!

Thanks for reading!