𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

Draco walked home with tears in his eyes. He knew what he had done, he was playing with fire but he was facing the consequences. He was relieved that his parents weren't home he didn't want to explain to his parents about his heartbreak.

It was the first heartbreak he had experienced. Y/N meant everything but now he ruined his relationship just by trying to prove his point that Israel was doing shady things. He made it to his room and collapsed on his bed as tears streamed down his face. He had to forget that he met you, their romance...everything.

You weren't doing alright. The moment Draco left you began to drink and throw things across the room. You wanted to get rid of this heartbreak that was burning inside your chest, you needed to forget Draco but you just couldn't.

...A month later...

Draco rolled out of bed as his alarm woke him up. Ever since his break up he hasn't been the same, he doesn't smile anymore or talk to anyone which concerns the people around him. He looked at him in the mirror and fixed his messy hair with his fingers. He splashed some water over his face to wake himself up. He looked awful.

He walked downstairs to be greeted by his mother.

"Morning Draco," Narcissa said. "Do you want breakfast?" Draco shooked his head and put on a jacket and grabbed his keys.

"I'm going out." He muttered as he grabbed the front door and walked out. He wasn't sure where he was going but he needed to get away from everyone. He hopped into the car and began to drive the empty streets. He looked like he was lost.

And that was what he was.

He lost himself.

Draco stopped at a red light, waiting for the intersection signal to appear. He checked the rear mirror to see a car behind him then he looked at the stoplight that just turned green he stomped on the accelerator to make his turn.

But he never saw the SUV coming at full speed from across the street, hoping to beat the light.

The side of his car collided with the SUV, Draco's body hit the steering wheel as the other car impacted him. He lost control of the car sending his car to hit the curve of the sidewalk. His head was rested on the steering wheel as he heard voices.

"Call an ambulance!" One voice shouted.

"Hey, can you hear me?" Another one asked. Draco let out a small groan.

"Help is on the way." That was the last thing he heard before he lost consciousness.

...

You were reading your book well you tried but your mind kept wandering off, thinking of Draco. Has he moved on? Was he ok about their end of the relationship? All of your thoughts were cut off when Ryan ran into the room with a worried look on his face.

"Ryan, what's wrong?" You asked as you closed your book and stood up.

"It's Draco." He replied trying to find the right words. Your eyes turned into fury at the mention of his name.

"I don't care anything about him! I don't care what you have to say about him." You glared at Ryan who let out a sigh.

"Y/N, Draco is injured." He told you. Something in your body caused you to soften as you heard that he was injured. Many thoughts began forming in your head as your scowl expression changed into a worried look on your face.

"Injured?" Ryan nodded. "What happened to him? Is he ok?"

"I don't know if he's ok but all I know is that he was involved in a car accident." That did it for you. You felt the tears threatening to spill. "I heard from people who were there that it was bad. Draco's car was completely damaged."

"I have to see him," you said as the tears rolled down your face. "What hospital is he in?"

"St. Mary Hospital," Ryan replied. "I can take you."

You nodded and grabbed your bag. The two began to walk out of the home but the only thing that was on your mind was that Draco was injured and you had to be there with him no matter about their argument.

...

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, I will try to start to update this story every day and my new story "Forbidden Love." Go ahead and check my new story.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!