𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞

You tossed and turned in your sleep.

"Draco!" You shouted, you saw a figure laying on the ground. It was Draco. You quickly ran up to him and held him in your arms. "Draco! Draco! Talk to me. Stay with me, you can't be dead! Open your eyes!" You shooked Draco but he didn't move and you knew he was dead. Tears fell down your face as you held Draco close to you. The love of your life was gone and you couldn't save him.

"Draco!" You shot up and panted heavily. You looked around to see you was in your room, you ran a hand through your hair and tears streamed down your face. It was just a dream. Draco is not dead, he can't be dead. Ryan ran inside your room.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Ryan asked, frantically. You let out a sob and pulled your knees up to your chest and wrapped your arms around yourself.

"I had a nightmare, where I found Draco dead." You cried. Ryan wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug and comforted you. "It felt so real..."

"Shh, it was just a nightmare. We will find Draco and he will be alright." Ryan reassured. You nodded. "Wanna get a snack?"

"Turkey sandwiches?" You asked. Ryan chuckled and nodded.

"You know it." The two of them walked downstairs and prepared turkey sandwiches for them, they were talking about the good old days of when they were younger.

"Ryan has there been any girls on your mind recently?" You smirked when you saw Ryan's face flushed at the mention of a girl.

"Yeah..." Ryan replied with a slight blush on his face.

"Who is it?" You asked, you were happy he likes someone. He looked down.

"Well her name is Isabella, we met at a park and I fell in love with her right there." Ryan smiled but then his smile fell. "What would she think when she realizes I'm in a mafia? Would she still want me?"

You looked at Ryan and hugged him. "Well if she likes you for who you are then she wouldn't mind what you are or what you did."

Ryan smiled and nodded, he felt somewhat relieved of what you said. They ate their food in silence, they finished their food and you felt somewhat comfortable with Ryan being there. The silence was cut short when a glass shattered. You and Ryan looked at each other until they heard voices.

"Find them and kill them!" A male voice ordered. you and Ryan quietly crouched down and pulled out their guns.

"Let's split up," Ryan whispered. You nodded and the two split up. Multiple gunshots were heard and also shouting. You looked over your shoulder and shot one of the men. You watched as some of your gang were shooting at the other intruders while some were dead. You swallowed your gulp, seeing Ryan trying to protect himself from the introducers.

Bang.

You watched in horror as Ryan fell to his knees and let out a cry. You dropped your gun and ran to him you pulled him to your chest. Tears stream down your face.

"Ryan! Ryan, stay with me. I can't lose you! Don't close your eyes! Stay awake, please." You begged, Ryan looked at you and gasped for air.

"Get...away...from here. Go somewhere far away...find Draco..." Ryan gasped with each word he said. You shooked your head and cried.

"No, I'm not leaving you!" You cried. You felt a pair of arms wrapped around you, you began to thrash around.

"Hey, hey. It's me. Mason." Mason soothed you. Ryan was breathing heavily as he felt blood soaking underneath his shirt. He knew he was going to die right there.

"Y/N, Mason. Find Draco...I love you guys..." Ryan closed his eyes and took his final breath. You stared at Ryan, heartbroken. Before you could say anything Mason grabbed you and pulled you away from Ryan, you tried to get out of his grip but Mason held you tightly.

"There they are!" A male voice called out. Two men ran towards you and Mason, they ran out of the home and tried to get away from the two men. You looked around, not seeing Mason with her. You ran far enough from the men and broke down into tears. Memories flood in your mind, when you first met Ryan he was like a brother to you and now he's gone.

You heard footsteps and saw one of the men who broke into your home. You began running into the woods, it had begun raining making the dirt slippery. You leaned behind a tree, hoping the man wouldn't see you.

The man saw you and raised his gun, pointing right at you. You had a second gun with you and raised your gun at the man.

"Please don't shoot! What do you want from me!" You shouted as you pulled the trigger but the man was quicker and shot you. You fell back into a lake as the man smiled to himself. You were dead, with a quick nod the man left the scene.

𓆙

"No!" Draco cried out as he watched on the screen what happened. Two men held him as Draco tried to get out of their grips.

"Shut up!" Israel growled. He raised his right fist and Draco closed his eyes, moving his head to the side Israel punched Draco on the left side of his face. The whole left side of his face including his nose turned numb before the pain started to grow unbearable proportions. "Look at me, kid." Israel snarled as he grabbed Draco's shoulder, forcing the blonde to look at him.

Draco's eyes began to water from fear, pain, and anger.

"Please..." Draco pleaded. He was neither physical nor emotional fit to go through this right now.

"Why should I show you any mercy?" He hissed as he stood up. "You only get what you deserve." He brushed his clothes off. Draco didn't know what he was saying but he knew better not to ask.

Draco felt a warm liquid trace down his nose to his upper lip, leaving a metallic taste on it. Draco carefully wiped his nose not sure if he started bleeding or was just a runny nose from the crying. The pain that the touch caused and the bright red color indicated his answer.

"You brought this upon yourself," Israel said as the two men let Draco go. Israel grabbed Draco's arm and dragged him across the hall. His body ached as he was dragged. He was exhausted with every beating he received.

Israel tied Draco to a pole and looked at Draco who was shaking with fear. Israel scoffed at him and walked out of the room, locking it. Draco curled himself into a ball and let out his emotions, Y/N was dead. He couldn't protect her, he lost his daughter and his girlfriend. What was he gonna do? He was gonna die and that's what scares him. Draco cried himself to sleep and tried to forget about everything that happened and hoped to find a way out of there.

𓆙

A/N: Poor Draco, he witnessed what happen to Y/N. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!