𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬

It's been a month since Draco was rescued from that cabin. Today he was gonna return to school to finish his senior year, he was nervous about everyone's reaction. He had a few nightmares about the incident and you always comfort him. You hated seeing Draco suffering from these nightmares.

Draco's bruises were fading away but he still had those large bruises in his abdomen. The trial was gonna begin next month and Draco was anxious about seeing them again.

"Everything will be fine, love," You reassured him as he fidget with his fingers.

"Everyone will stare at me." Draco sighed. "They will see my bruises."

"So? You just focus on yourself and your education. You are graduating in a few weeks." You spoke as you hugged his torso being careful about his bruises. "You can do this."

With that, Draco nodded and walked out of the door with you following behind him. He felt a bit of confidence in himself, he got in the car as you were gonna drop him off since he was a bit injured.

They arrived at his school, Draco looked at students walking inside the building or some of them were talking to their friends. Draco began to feel insecure which you noticed.

"Draco." You began, getting the blonde's attention. "Don't let your demons get you, fight them."

He nodded. You cupped his face and connected your lips, his free hand cupped your cheek while the other rest on your waist. The two of them pulled away.

"I'll see you later," Draco said as he grabbed his backpack and got out of the car. He knew everyone was staring at him but he ignored them. He entered inside the building to be met with stares and some whispering.

"Is that Draco?" One of them asked.

"It is, I heard the mafia got him. I can't believe he managed to escape." Another one whispered. Draco quickly went to his first class to find only Tiffany sitting there, she hadn't even noticed him walk by.

"Ah Mr. Malfoy, I'm glad you are back. Since I know what happened I won't give any assignments that you missed." Mr. Thatcher said. Draco nodded and sat down in an empty seat, Tiffany walked up to Draco with a small smile on her face.

"Hi Draco," She beamed happily. "I hope you are okay. I heard what happened and I hope those men rot in jail."

"Hi Tiffany," Draco replied. "I'm doing alright. I still have some bruises but I will be fine."

"When is the trial?" She asked.

"Next month," Draco replied, trying to end the conversation.

"Too bad I can't be there with you so I could comfort you." She pouted while giving him the puppy eyes. Draco let out a sigh she's still in love with him no matter how much he tells her that he's in a relationship.

"Tiffany, I have a girlfriend," Draco explained but Tiffany wasn't having it. He never told her who it was, she began to feel that Draco was giving excuses about his mysterious girlfriend.

"You never tell me who it is. I feel like you are just saying excuses so I can leave you alone." Tiffany spat out. Draco sighed and shooked his head, he promised himself ever since he began dating you. He would never reveal to anyone who he was dating unless you felt comfortable about it. He had to convince his parents that you had changed but it took a while for them to believe him but now they love her, especially his mother.

You were like the daughter his mother didn't have and Narcissa adored you the moment she met you and she would defend her daughter-in-law if she had to.

"That's none of your business." Draco sneered at her. Tiffany was about to say something until Mr. Thatcher spoke out.

"Ms. Galbraith please leave Mr. Malfoy alone." Mr. Thatcher said sternly, Tiffany went back to her seat and stayed quiet throughout the entire period.