𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

Israel sneered at them. Rafael looked at you.

"Y/N, go back inside while I'll deal with him. Draco needs you." You nodded. "Lock the door." You nodded again and ran back inside and locked the door with chairs and furniture. You turned your attention to Draco, who was lying on his back staring at the ceiling, still crying while repeating saying the words 'please don't leave me' to himself.

You walked closer to him, getting a good look at him. He looked even worse up close, how could someone be so cruel to do this to somebody? You knew Draco was strong, both physically and mentally but right now he was broken and fragile.

"Draco." He stopped mumbling and looked at you.

"Why are you here?" He asked weakly.

"We're here to save you." You said, trying to make him better. He rolled over and began to sob softly.

"Please don't..." He had to take a pause. "...say stuff like that..." You frowned at his words. "...it hurts so bad..." He whimpered.

"Why? Don't you wanna get rescued?"

"More than anything." He spoke quietly. "But that wouldn't happen." He wept, you knelt down and began to unwrap the chains that held his legs together.

"Of course it will." You reassured as you threw the chains aside. "Why wouldn't it?"

"Because you're not real!" His body was trembling slightly as his eyes watered. You didn't know what happened to your boyfriend. What had they done to him? "I saw you die. They shot you."

"I'm alive," you replied as you reached his arm and gently stroked his arm.

"You're alive?" His head shot up, his eyes were bloodshot as he let out a sniffled.

"Yes." You replied. "You can feel me, right?" He nodded slowly. You looked at his cuffs, frowning at the sight of how badly they'd injure his wrists. "Do you know where the key is?"

"Israel has it," Draco replied. You walked around, trying to find anything to set Draco free. Your eyes landed on a key sitting on a shelf. You had a bit of hope and walked back towards Draco, you entered the key into the padlock and turned it. The cuffs unlocked as you carefully placed Draco's hand to his side.

"Come on Draco, you're free now let's go," you spoke. Draco didn't move and stayed there.

"I can't." He replied.

"Why not?"

"Alan." He mumbled as he pouted.

"You can't give up now, Come on." You said, trying to make him move.

"Don't you think I've tried!" He raised his voice causing you to back off a little. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Don't you think I've tried..." He repeated, more softly this time. "Don't you think I tried to fight him off? Or to leave?" 

You knew he had tried to escape by seeing the injuries he'd cause himself. Draco let out a whimper.

"I can't take him." Draco cried softly, placing his hands over his face and shaking his head.

"Draco." You placed your hands on his cheek and looked into his eyes. "We will take them down, get up...please, for me."

With that, Draco stood up but quickly fell down. "Draco!" You helped him up but he was quite heavy. You placed Draco back on the ground and opened the door, removing all of the furniture. "Rafael! I need help!"

Rafael ran inside and saw you struggling to get Draco up. He immediately helped and the two of them dragged Draco outside as he winced in pain. They were met with Israel who had an angry expression, Draco began to get scared and hid behind you.