𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

A month later

You woke up feeling ill. You got out of bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up

What is wrong with me? You thought.

You have been feeling sick for a few weeks. You thought it was the flu, but you knew something wasn't right when it kept continuing for the past two weeks. You had some suspicions of what might be wrong with you but you didn't want confirmation. You went downstairs to find Ryan sitting on the couch with a book in his hands, he looked up and let out a sigh.

"You threw up again?" He asked as he stood up. You nodded, you sighed. "You should see a medical."

"I will, it could be nothing really serious with me." You shrugged. He scoffed.

"What if it's something deadly that can kill you." You rolled your eyes.

"I won't die. Look, if it makes you feel a bit better I will schedule an appointment with Greg and you will see that there's nothing wrong with me." You shrugged. Ryan let out a sigh and left. Draco walked in with a smile.

"Morning love." Draco greeted. You ran up to him and hugged him.

"Morning Dragon, did you sleep well?" You asked. Draco nodded and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Yeah, did you?" He questioned. You just shrugged and hid your face against his chest, Draco sighed. "You are still feeling ill?" You nodded.

"I will schedule an appointment with Greg later this day. It could be a flu." You concluded. Draco nodded.

"I just want you to be alright. I hope it's not something deadly." He murmured, hugging you tightly. You smiled and hugged him lightly.

"I'm gonna make an appointment. I love you." You answered. Draco kissed your lips you quickly kissed him back. 

"I love you too beautiful." He replied during the kiss. The two pulled away you left to your room and scheduled an appointment later this day for 4:30 pm. During the day you threw up twice and couldn't stand the smell of blood from the victims you murdered, you ordered your men to get rid of the bodies immediately before rushing to the bathroom to throw up again. You were tired of feeling sick you just wanted this sickness to go away.

A couple of hours later you went to your appointment and filled out the papers, you waited in the waiting room before your name was called. You followed the nurse and you began explaining what is happening to you in the last few weeks. The nurse wrote everything and turned her attention to you.

"Well Ms. Y/L/N, I have some suspicions on why you are feeling sick. After what you told me, I want to run some tests on you to confirm my suspicions." The nurse answered. You nodded, the nurse sent you back to the waiting room.

I hope it's nothing too serious. You thought while you waited with other people. You knew this hospital well enough. This place is where she would go if one of your members or you were injured. You knew the doctor well enough since he took care of you when you were little, he was like a father figure to you. He knew about the abuse in your life and he tried to have custody of you but since he wasn't a relative he couldn't have full custody of you but he let you stay at his place whenever things were bad with you. You were glad at least someone cared about you.

You let out a sigh when you remembered Draco saved your life and took the bullet for you. You were glad nothing serious happened to him.

"Y/N Y/L/N." A nurse called out. You got up and followed the nurse into a room you took a seat while the nurse looked over her paperwork. "I'm gonna take a blood test and you will have the results shortly."

You nodded. You rolled up your sleeve and extended your arm out, you felt the needle enter your vein you let out a small yelp but quickly relaxed. You always hated getting blood drawn. The nurse took the needle out and placed a bandage. You stood up and followed the nurse into a room.

"The doctor will be in here shortly." You just nodded as the nurse left the room, you looked around seeing different photos of diseases, health, etc. You ran a hand through your hair and sighed.

What if it's really serious? You thought. You tried to keep the negative away from you but it kept coming back into your head. You began to fiddle with your fingers as you waited patiently for the doctor. A few minutes later the door knocked, causing you to jump a bit.

"Come in." You called out. The door opened and the doctor walked in, he sat down at his desk and opened the envelope.

"Ms. Y/L/N, we have the results. Would you like to know?" The doctor asked. You nodded. "Well nothing is really serious with you—" You cut him off.

"Then why do I always throw up over the simplest things?" You questioned. You looked at the nametag on his shirt which read; Dr. Greene.

Dr. Greene smiled warmly at you. "That's what I'm gonna tell you congratulations."

You tilt your head to the side, confusion written on your face. "Congratulations?" Dr. Greene nodded and handed you the results.

"Congratulations you are a month pregnant, you are due in March."

𓆙

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and share this story with other people!

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!