𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Draco was released from the hospital and was able to go home. You have avoided Draco at all. You couldn't look at him, talk to him or be in the same room with him. Draco noticed this and tried desperately to talk to you.

"What do I do Ryan?" Draco asked as he paced around the room. "She basically is ignoring me that like I don't exist."

"Draco, she is dealing with this. She has been hurt and is having a hard time trusting anyone. She doesn't know if she can fall in love again." Ryan explained as he ate his fries. Draco groaned and sat down. Ryan sighed and set his fries to the side and looked into Draco's eyes. "Draco, be patient. When she is ready, she will talk to you." Draco nodded and looked at his hands and then stood up.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air." Ryan nodded. Draco left the room and walked out of the house. He wanted to clear his head, he wanted to get you out of his head but each time he tried he just couldn't. He remembered your eyes, your smile, your laugh. He let out a sigh and leaned against a tree and looked upon the scene, hearing the river flowing down the stream. He saw you walking to the lake. "Y/N!"

You whipped your head around to see Draco walking towards you, you quickly walked in the other direction.

"Hey, wait up!" Draco shouted. He followed closely behind you.

"Leave me alone Malfoy!" You replied. He grabbed your arm and turned you around. "What do you want?"

"I just want to talk." He said. "I know you've been avoiding me ever since I was in the hospital. I know you are still having a hard trusting anyone but you can't push everyone out of your life."

"Yes, I can!" You exclaimed. Draco let out a sigh and shooked his head. "I can't let anyone in my life. I can't fall in love!"

"Why are you so afraid of falling in love?" Draco asked, he held you hands. You looked into his eyes.

"I don't want to be hurt anymore. I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to be seen as the heartless mafia queen who kills people. I want to be a better person!" You cried out. Draco stared at you and cupped your face.

"Let me help you, let me enter your life, let me show you that you can change." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against yours. You closed your eyes. "Let me love you."

He gently captured their lips, he poured out his love, his emotions into that kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. Their lips moved in sync as if they were made for each other.

What first started as a simple kiss soon turned into a heated kiss. Draco began to trail his lips down your neck and began sucking on it. You would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it, you ran your fingers through his hair.

Then memories flooded in your head, how you remembered Ryder and what he did to you.

"No, no. This can't happen." You pushed Draco away from you. He tilt his head to the side, confusion written across his face.

"Why not?" Draco asked as he walked towards you. You began to walk away from him.

"Because it can't," You replied, Draco walked behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Draco, no...I've done horrible things, you can't love me. You deserve someone who doesn't have a mess-up past."

Draco turned you around.

"I don't care about your past. I fell in love with you, I love you Y/N." Draco spoke as he cupped your face and stared deeply into your eyes. "That day when I got shot I took the bullet for you because I love you."

"You almost died from that shot," You said sternly but Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed your hands.

"But I'm still alive," Draco smirked while you sighed. "I want to show you that not all men betray."

"Draco...I..." You began but Draco stopped you.

"Y/N...let yourself fall in love. Let me show you how to love." Draco spoke quietly, stroking your cheek. "Do you love me?"

"...Yes." You replied as you brought your hand up to his hair and gently stroked a tuft strand and admired his face. He smiled.

"Then let yourself fall in love." He whispered as his lips hovered over yours. You could feel his breath against yours.

"Draco..." You wrapped your arms around his neck as you ran your fingers through his hair, gently tugging it. Draco lowered his head and connected their lips in a passionate kiss, you kissed him back. You felt loved during the kiss. "Show me how to be loved."

Draco smiled against the kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I will," Draco whispered. "I'm gonna show you how to be loved."

...

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!