𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

It's been a few weeks since you told Draco about the pregnancy. You have told the other gang members and they were shocked and happy for you. Draco and you have been looking at adoption and choosing which family to raise their baby, he was upset of course but understood that right now isn't the perfect time to have a baby.

"Are you sure you want to give your baby up for adoption?" Ryan asked. You and Ryan were sitting on the couch watching tv. You nodded.

"Yes, right now it's too dangerous to bring a baby into this world. Some rivals want me dead I can't let them know about the baby they would try to harm him or her." You explained, Ryan nodded and turned his attention back to the tv.

"How does Draco feel about this?" He asked. You looked down, remembering how he cried when you told him about giving the baby up for adoption.

"He was upset to say at least. I guess he wanted to keep the baby but he's only eighteen he's too young to be a father. It's just with my past and everything I've done, I can't give this baby the life he or she deserves." You said he nodded.

"I understand. I know Draco is still processing what's happening and it's just hurting him that he has to give up his child and never see the child grow up." Ryan replied. You nodded. "Don't you have an appointment with OBY/GN?"

"Yeah around noon." You replied. He nodded you got up and walked to the kitchen and made yourself some food.

...

Draco and you walked into the OBY/GN. They had checked in and were placed in a room, Draco was walking around the room while they waited for the doctor. You found this amusing.

"Draco, would you sit down? You're making me dizzy." You laughed. Draco let out a sigh before taking a seat.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous that's all." He kissed your cheek. "I'm excited to see our baby."

"So am I," you replied. Draco's eyes wandered to all of the medical equipment when his eyes landed on something shiny, the speculum on the table. Your eyes followed his gaze. "Don't ask. You don't want to know what's for." You told him. A slight knock on the door and Dr. Greene entered.

"Hello Y/N." He greeted. "And you must be Draco." He said, turning his attention to Draco. He took his head, shaking it.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Greene," Draco replied, Dr. Greene, nodded and sat down on the stool.

"So Y/N, do you have any idea about how far along you might be?" Dr. Greene questioned, he took out his notes and a pen.

"Maybe 8 to 10 weeks? I'm not hundred percent certain." You replied, fidgeting with your fingers.

"No worries, give me the day of your last period and we'll go from there." Draco closed his eyes and shooked his head slightly. You let out a small chuckle.

You and Dr. Greene discussed your medical history for a few more minutes.

"Alright, with everything you said everything looks normals and there shouldn't be any complications during your pregnancy." Dr. Greene replied. "The ultrasound room is right down the hall." You nodded. Draco and you said their goodbyes and headed to the other room.

...

Draco and you silently stared at the peanut—sized image on the screen. It wasn't big. It didn't even look like a baby. It actually looked more like a really tiny deformed lizard, but it was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen.

The ultrasound tech took all the proper measures as Draco and you continued to stare in awe. Although it was too tiny to be felt by you, the embryo made tiny, jerky movements.