𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦

It's been a few months since you and Draco announced their relationship, Israel hasn't accepted their relationship and started hating on Draco.

Draco noticed that Israel hated his guts but he had no idea why.

"I'm telling you, love, Israel hates me." Draco tried to explain to you. "What if he's in love with you."

"Draco, Israel always had this side of him ever since I met him. You'll get used to it." You replied. Draco groaned and threw his head back.

"I have this bad feeling that Israel isn't what he truly is," Draco admitted.

"Draco, I know all of these guys and I know they won't betray me...I hope you don't." You looked down. Draco lifted your chin so you were looking at him.

"I will never break your heart." Draco caressed your cheek. You nodded. "You deserve to be loved."

Draco kissed your forehead and walked out of the room. His phone rang, it was his mother.

"Hi mom," Draco answered with a smile on his face.

"Draco, I was just calling you just to see how you are?" Narcissa spoke.

"I'm alright mom, I'm getting along with my roommate and his friends," Draco replied.

"Well, I am planning to visit you one of these days." She said. "You better send me the right address, not like last time." Draco let out a frustrated groan and rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't my fault. Blaise gave me the wrong address." Draco defended himself.

"Alright, I'll call you later." His mother said. "Love you."

"I love you too mom." Draco hung up and began doing his homework for tomorrow.

...

Draco walked into school and talked with some of his friends. Blaise introduced him to a new person.

"Draco, this is Theodore Nott." Blaise began. "Theo, this is Draco Malfoy. We've been friends since diapers."

"Nice to meet you." Draco greeted. Theo smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too," Theo replied. "But please call me Theo." Draco nodded and the three of them chatted, Draco getting to know about Theo. They all had some classes together which made them so ecstatic.

The fifth period ended and Blaise hated going to his sixth—period class.

"I don't want to go to art." Blaise groaned while Draco dragged him to the art class. "I wish I could ditch that class but those petty securities always know where I am." Blaise pouted and crossed his arms. Draco rolled his eyes.

"That's because your stupid dumbass always roaming the halls and they can see you in the security cameras." Draco scolded him while Blaise sat down in a chair as Draco sat beside him.

"Why did I take this class again?" Blaise asked as more students piled in.

"Because you said that you wanted to try something new, so here we are." Draco smiled as he took out his sketchbook. Blaise groaned and hit his head on the table, causing many students to look at him. "Ignore him. He's just tired."

Everyone turned their attention to the teacher who was explaining their next assignment.

"Feel free to draw whatever you want but make sure it's nothing inappropriate." A few boys snickered while others began to do their work.

"Remind me to never let me choose any classes for next semester." Blaise glared at Draco who just shrugged.

"Remember last year how we both agreed to take child development," Draco smirked at his friend who caused him to groan. "You nearly killed your baby."