𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?

Draco and you were still in the woods, cuddling with each other but you were in deep thoughts.

"What's wrong love?" Draco asked as he noticed you were in your thoughts. You looked at him.

"I want to keep this relationship a secret," You spoke. Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?"

You let out a sigh and cuddled comfortably in his arms.

"You're dating a criminal. Everyone would believe that I forced you into this relationship so I won't harm your family." You said. "You can tell people that you are dating someone, I know that Tiffany girl will annoy you to date her." You rolled your eyes, jealousy rising in your words.

"Someone's jealous." Draco teased, you gave him a playful glare.

"Shut up!" You whined as you hit his shoulder. "It's not my fault you're attractive."

Draco smirked while you groaned.

"Stop smirking." You said. Draco laughed and kissed your forehead.

"Sorry love," Draco replied. "Should we tell the other members about us? I know Ryan would be happy for us."

"If you want? I consider all of them as my family." You replied. Draco nodded.

"We can tell them tomorrow," Draco replied. You nodded and the two of them returned home. They acted normal nothing romantic interaction around the other gang members but when the two were alone they would give each other flirtatious winks or small kisses on the lips.

Draco woke up with his arms wrapped around his girlfriend while you slept peacefully. Draco quietly got out of bed and took a quick shower. He still couldn't believe he was dating Y/N Y/L/N also the Mafia queen, he knew Blaise would be in shock when he finds out that he is dating you.

He walked out of the bathroom with a small towel around his neck. He saw you sitting on his bed.

"Morning love," Draco said as he dried his platinum blond hair.

"Morning," You replied. "You ready to go to school?"

"Sort of, it's just getting boring going to school each day," Draco stated while you nodded and got up, you walked over to Draco and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I love you but I know you need an education...I regretted leaving school." You sighed. Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why don't you go back?" Draco asked as he tilt his head to the side, meeting your gaze. You let out a sigh and unwrapped your arms around his neck and turned around you walked a few feet away from him.

"I ruined my reputation. Everyone sees me as a heartless mafia queen who doesn't give a fuck about anyone." You crossed your arms over your chest. Draco walked behind you and began to place small kisses on your neck.

"You can always start again, you can go back to school and get a degree of whatever career you want," Draco said. You sighed.

"It won't be easy," You replied. "But I'll think about it." Draco nodded and began to fill up his backpack with his school supplies. The two of them shared a quick kiss before leaving the room, each of them making sure no one noticed them. Draco walked downstairs to be greeted by Israel.

"Good morning." Draco greeted him but Israel only gave him a quick nod before he walked out the door. Draco looked at you who just shrugged so Draco followed Israel to the car and hopped inside.

The car ride was silent. For Draco, it was a bit awkward but eventually, he was dropped off at his school. He went to find Blaise.

"Hey, dude." Blaise greeted Draco.