𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Draco got out of bed and walked downstairs. It was the weekend so he didn't need to worry about school.

"Draco! What's up, man." Ryan walked into the room, eating a sandwich. Draco looked at him.

"Hi..." Draco replied a bit shy. He has been living here for a few days and he is still nervous about this.

"No need to be scared Draco, we don't bite." Ryan laughed. Draco rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You've known Y/N for years, why does she shut people out? Last night she had a nightmare...I want to know her, know her background." Draco stated. Ryan sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Y/N had a troubled life. Her parents abandoned her when she was an infant so she was sent to live with abusive foster parents when she was fifteen she left home and joined the mafia." Ryan told Draco. "She has all this anger inside of her and she lets it out on people."

"What about her ex? Who was he?" Draco asked, Ryan, sighed and patted Draco's shoulder as he stood up.

"I can't tell you about that. You should ask Y/N." Ryan walked away, leaving Draco all alone. You walked in.

"Hey, Draco." You said as you sat next to him. Draco stared at you and studied you.

"Hi..." Draco replied. "You slept ok?" You nodded and blushed a bit.

"Yeah...Thanks for comforting me." You smiled. "I always had nightmares, normally Ryan would comfort me and I hate it when I have nightmares." You let out a sigh.

"I want to get to know you. I'm not gonna judge you for what you've done but I want to be your friend." Draco spoke as he grabbed your hand and gently rubbed it. "You are hiding your true self. Please I just want to know the real you."

You let out a sigh. You only told your life story only to Ryan but you felt somewhat comfortable with Draco so you decided to open up with him.

"I guess Ryan told you a bit of my life, hasn't he?" Draco nodded. "How far?"

"Up until your ex. He just me how your parents abandon you, you were raised by abusive parents and at fifteen you joined the mafia." Draco explained. You sighed. "Why did you killed your ex?"

"He betrayed my trust. He joined the mafia a year after I joined, he was handsome and used his charm to fall in love with and it worked. We began dating a few months after he joined so I always protected him from the rivals and he did the same." You explained. Draco listened and tilt his head to the side.

"Then what happened?" Draco looked into your eyes

"He was working with the authorities to turn me in and when I found out, I completely wanted to lash out on him, tell him how he betrayed me. I told my men to find him and we eventually found him." You say, looking down at your shoes.

"What was his name?" Draco asked. He wanted to gain your trust and be a friend to you, knowing you could be dangerous. He sees the opposite.

"Ryder." You replied. "He hurt me and I took my anger on him...Well, I take all my anger on people."

"But you don't have to hate everyone, you can change," Draco stated. You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at him.

"I can't change." You simply replied. "Why do you care?" Draco let out a sigh and looked at his hands then he looked up.

"Because I want to know you better. I feel like you can change if you open up about your past." Draco replied. He got up and walked to the kitchen with you following behind him, he spotted a green apple and picked it up. He turned around and leaned against the counter as he bit down on his apple.

"Look Draco, I don't want to remember my past. I want to forget about my past and be who I am now." You rolled your eyes and placed a hand on your hip. Draco held out his half—eaten apple.

"You want some?" He had a sly smirk on his face. You glared at him and swatted his hand away.

"Real funny, hm?" Draco shrugged and took another bite of his apple.

"You seem nice even I've been here for three days," Draco replied. You smiled.

"You're not so bad." You chuckled. Draco smiled. "How's school?"

"Boring but my friend Blaise has a massive crush on you." Draco laughed. You smirked and crossed your arms.

"Every guy has a crush on me. Of course, I had a few quick affairs but I would soon get bored with them." You replied. Draco nodded. "Has there been any girls on your mind?"

"Well not right now but at my school, there is a girl named Tiffany and has a massive crush on me. It's noticeable." Draco laughed.

"Then why don't you date her?" You asked. Draco shooked his head slightly.

"She's not my type. She's way too clingy and when it was my birthday she gave me a bunch of heart—shaped cookies with hers and my initials." Draco cringed as he closed his eyes.

"That's love right there." You laughed. Draco opened his eyes and shot you a glare. "I want to meet this girl and maybe I can set you two up."

"Please don't." Draco plead as he let out a groan. You smirked and continued to tease the blond a bit more.

"And maybe I can plan out your wedding with her." You smirked. You watched as Draco covered his face with his hands and let out another groan.

"Shut up!" He whined. "Imagine being with her. I would rather run away from her and fake my death than be with her."

"Overdramatic." You stuck out your tongue while Draco rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, you let out a laugh and shooked your head.

Maybe they could be friends.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. Last week I applied to some colleges for next year so that was stressful for me.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote! 

Thanks for reading!