𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

It's been a few weeks since you two moved into the house. Draco had found a nice job and also you found a job.

"Morning beautiful," Draco spoke groggily, entering the kitchen to be greeted by his girlfriend.

"Morning love," you replied with a smile. "Slept well?"

"Mhmm," Draco replied as he sat down on a stool and ran his fingers through his hair. "I have to attend this meeting and I'm not looking forward to it."

"Here you go, love." You placed his plate on the table, the two of them ate their breakfast in silence and spend their short time before Draco had to go to work, cuddling with one another.

"I love you." Draco kissed your forehead. You smiled at him.

"I love you too." You pecked his lips. Draco checked his watch, frowning that it was time to go to work.

"I have to go to work. I'll see you tonight." Draco stood up and pecked your lips one more time before he left the home. You had the day off so you decided to clean the house and read your favorite book.

The doorbell rang causing you to set her book aside and make your way to the door to reveal two police officers standing on the other end of the doorway.

"May I help you?" You asked, confusion written on your face.

"Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" One of the officers asked.

"Yes."

Before you could say anything else. Another officer grabbed you and cuffed your hands together.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Elise Peyton." The first officer said. Panic began to set in as you never knew someone named Elise.

"Officer, you must be mistaken. I don't know anyone named Elise." You defended yourself but the officer gave you a mean look.

"We have a witness saying that you were there on the scene." He spat out without giving any time for you to explain.

"But—" He cut you off with a sneer.

"You killed her. End of story." He remarked then he looked at his partner. "Let's go."

They dragged you to the cop car as you looked at your house, you needed to tell Draco about what was going on. You were innocent you had never killed Elise.

You were forced out of the car, dragging you to the building. The staff gave you the prison uniform to let you get changed then they took your mugshot, after that, they placed you in a cell. Your cellmate was not there so you decided to lay on the bed and sob quietly.

Draco must be worried about you when he gets home. You needed a good lawyer to get you out of this place.

Lunchtime came around and you were let out to eat but you weren't hungry but still grabbed a tray. You felt everyone's gaze on you as you tried to find a table to eat when a tall, skinny woman walked up to you and smacked the tray from your hands.

"Look girls, we have a newbie in the house." The woman laughed while her little gang laughed as well. You could easily tell her to fuck off but knowing how cellmates treated one another you knew it wasn't the best idea. "You're a quiet one, huh?"

"Leave me alone." You spoke quietly, avoiding her gaze but the lady grabbed your jaw forcing you to look at her.

"We're gonna have so much fun with you, sweetheart." Your gaze followed to the lady's hand to see her holding a switchblade.

"I don't want any problems." Your lip quivered but the lady raised the switchblade to your face, gently grazing your cheek with the blade. She was gonna open her mouth but was cut off by another voice.