𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

You left your house to visit Narcissa, you wanted to get to know Narcissa and have a decent relationship with her despite your troubled past.

"Y/N, come in, come in." Narcissa smiled at you. You walked inside the home glancing around the rooms to see photos hung on the wall of the family. Narcissa led you to the living room as they began to chat with each other, you began to talk about your past as Narcissa listened to your past and how you became to be a mafia.

"And Draco helped me heal my inside wounds." You finished your story as Narcissa sipped her tea, she felt sorry for the girl. You never had that love from a parent.

"I always wanted a daughter and now I gained one." Narcissa smiled, giving you a quick hug. "Hold on, I'm gonna get Draco's baby photos."

You let out a giggle while Narcissa went to find Draco's photo album. A few moments she returned with the photo album, she placed the book on the table as you read the words.

'Little Dragon baby album'

"Dragon?"

"It's the nickname I gave to Draco when I chose that name for him. He was my little dragon." Narcissa said as she opened the book, the first page was photos of Draco after he was born, wrapped in a blue blanket. He was the cutest baby.

"He was so tiny!" You gushed, staring at the photo. Narcissa nodded and smiled at the photo. The next couple of pages were of Draco as a toddler but one photo captured your eyes. "Oh my god."

The photo was a four-year-old Draco standing in the kitchen covered in flour and a cracked egg on top of his head while Lucius was covered in chocolate frosting. You let out a laugh while Narcissa smiled to herself.

"I remembered that day." She spoke as she stared at the photo. "I left Lucius to watch over Draco while I had to run some errands when I came back I walked into this, Draco wanted to surprise me with a cake but I guess he couldn't do it and ended up making a mess in the kitchen." You smiled at Narcissa.

"How did you come with the name Draco? It's a beautiful name." Narcissa smiled remembering how she came up with the name Draco.

"My family loved to name their children after a constellation so when I was a little girl I spent a long time reading books of stars and constellations, I loved the name Draco and it reminded me of a dragon because that's what Draco was to me. My little dragon." Narcissa beamed with a smile on her face.

"Draco is talented in art, I saw every drawing in his sketchbook," you said. Narcissa nodded.

"He never stopped drawing ever since he began. When he was little he drew on the walls." Narcissa smiled to herself. "I kept every drawing of Draco, let me go get them."

You watched as Narcissa went to find the drawings of Draco. She returned moments later with a stack of papers in her hands and placed them on the table. They looked at each drawing of his.

His first drawing was of three figures standing outside of the house, all of them were holding hands as Draco wrote who each figure was. The next couple of drawings went from stick figures to real—life people, you were amazed how Draco captured every detail of the people he drew.

"These are amazing!" You exclaimed as you looked at Narcissa who nodded in agreement.

"I always told him he has a gift in art and on his eighth birthday I brought him his first sketchbook," Narcissa told you as she remembered that day, seeing her son happy about the sketchbook. You nodded as you turned the pages until the last one was of Lucius and Narcissa sitting in the living room, Narcissa was smiling while Lucius had the same expression. "Draco drew that on my birthday, Lucius was never fond of sitting for a couple of hours."

"You two look lovely." You replied as you set the drawing on the table. They both talked as you looked through the photos again to see one photo that melt your heart.

It was a photo of a five-year-old Draco dressed up as a dragon while holding a stuffed dragon in his arms.

"Oh my god!" You squealed seeing the photo of your boyfriend dressed like that. Narcissa looked at the photo and smiled to herself.

"Draco was fascinated with dragons as he grew older. Every birthday party we threw for him he requested for the guests to buy dragon—related and his cake was always made with a dragon design." Narcissa chuckled as she took out the photo and handed it to you. "Keep it, I have copies."

You let out a giggle as you placed the photo in your pocket. You stood up and said your goodbyes to Narcissa as you left her home.

"Hi, darling." Draco greeted you with a smile on his face. You smiled at him and hugged him.

"Hi, dragon." You replied with a slight smirk on your face.

"Dragon?" He asked.

"Your mother told me that she called you her little dragon and that's a very cute nickname." You said, you took out the photo and showed him. "And you were fascinated with dragons when you were little."

Draco's face flushed seeing the photo of his younger self dressed up in a dragon onesie. He tried to snatch it away from you but you were quick enough to pull back and laugh.

"You were a cute dragon." You said. Draco blushed and whined.

"Stop. That photo is embarrassing." He complained while you shooked your head. "I'm gonna destroy that photo when you are gone." You stifle back a laugh and shooked Your head.

"Go on but your mother has copies." You smirked at him while Draco hung his head in defeat. He should have known his mother would make copies of his baby photos but he couldn't believe she'd be showing the woman he loved one day.

"I can't believe my mother showed you this photo." Draco groaned annoyed while you smiled.

"You were cute when you were little." You said pecking his cheek.

"What else did she tell you?" He asked.

"How she was proud of your drawings." You replied. "And how she chose your name." Draco grinned at how his mother picked out his name.

"Yes, my mother's family had a tradition of naming their children after a constellation. She named me after the Draco constellation and when I have a child I want to name him Scorpius." Draco smiled to himself.

"Scorpius?" You asked. Draco nodded.

"I like the name and it's ok if you don't like it," Draco said nervously. You smiled.

"I love the name, Scorpius." The name rolled off your tongue, Draco smiled and hugged you.

"Really?" You nodded.

"Follow me." You grabbed his hand and led him to your bedroom. You turned around to take off your shirt.

"Y/N?" Draco asked a bit confused while you smiled, you moved your hair to the right to reveal the fresh tattoo on your left shoulder. Draco gasped seeing your tattoo. "You..."

"Yup." You said proudly. Draco walked behind you and his fingers gently grazed the tattoo carefully. "You like it?"

"Yes," Draco replied with a smile. "It's my constellation." You nodded and turned your head to the side to look at him.

"You're constellation is beautiful, dragon." You said. You walked past him, he followed you and wrapped his arms around your waist, swaying them a bit.

"You're amazing," Draco whispered in your ear. "I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled. "My dragon."

Draco tilt his head back and let out a laugh.

He was your dragon.

𓆙

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!