𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

You had just entered your second month into your pregnancy. Harry has told you that they need a bit more information and that was what you were doing. You hid behind a wall as you listened to two police officers talking with each other. You held the audio recorder closer to you while you listened.

"I can't believe Kian got fired." One of them began. You smirked.

"I know but he was found passed out and the boss papers scattered around." The second one answered. "That man was getting information of what we have done."

"They can never know about our scandal." The first man said. "Have you heard about Y/L/N's pregnancy?"

"Yes, she is expecting and with her baby, we will make millions of dollars from selling that baby." The second man laughed while you began to feel scared of the safety of your baby. "She's a gorgeous woman, sometimes I want to have her in my bed."

You quietly gasped at what you were hearing but you continued to record what they were saying.

"You're married, you stupid ass." The first man rolled his eyes. "But you are right with her baby on the way we will get a lot of money, all we have to do is inject a drug to make her pass out, and then we take her baby."

"Exactly." The second man replied with a smirk.

"Come on let's pick out a family for that new baby." The two men walked away. You went to your cell and placed the small recording inside your bra and placed your hand on your stomach which began to form a small bump but was not noticeable yet.

"I won't let them take you, I promise." You whispered while you sighed.

"What did you find?" Ximena asked sitting next to you.

"They already planning to take my baby away once I give birth. I heard them that they will inject me into a drug after I give birth so I will pass out." You explained. Ximena saw the fear in your eyes. "I already lost one child, I can't lose this one."

"You had another child?" You nodded as your eyes filled with tears. "What happened?"

"I was five months pregnant with a daughter when I got shot...I lost a lot of blood that I had a miscarriage." You sobbed quietly. "Draco was upset when I lost our child and with this one on the way, I don't want to lose him or her."

"You won't lose this child, you will be with Draco and have that baby with him by your side," Ximena reassured. "This baby is a blessing, it's a miracle."

"This baby is my miracle." You smiled and glanced down at your stomach.

"We will get out of here and I'll find my daughter." Ximena had hope in her eyes.

"When you find her, I want to meet her and tell her all the good things you have done and you were accused wrongly." You smiled to yourself. Ximena nodded and smiled.

"Well, how are you feeling? How's your pregnancy?" Ximena asked, focusing her eyes on your stomach.

"It's alright, I have a bit of morning sickness, you know the usual." You replied sighing. "But it's worth it, knowing that I will have my baby in less than a couple of months."

"Your baby will the cutest baby ever." Ximena gushed. You laughed. "What? It's true, with that baby having parents like you and Draco then that baby is one lucky baby."

You shooked your head and chuckled.

"When this baby is born, I want you to be his or her godmother." Her eyes widen.

"A-are you sure?" Ximena stammered out, excitement written on her face. "Would Draco accept me to be your baby's godmother?" She nervously asked.

"He would or I would find a way to convince him." You smirked. "Anyways I'm gonna head to the bathroom." Ximena nodded and you walked towards the bathroom.