𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲

You and Rafael were getting to leave and find that cabin. Rafael was the one driving while you told him where to go.

"Go straight ahead and then turn left," you instructed. Rafael nodded and continued driving.

"Do you think he is still alive? I mean it's been a month since he was kidnapped." Rafael looked at you for a second then looked back on the road.

"I hope he is still alive. I don't want to believe he's dead." You whispered as the thoughts of something terrible happened to Draco. You wanted to hold him in your arms and tell him he was safe with you.

"We will find him, I just know it," Rafael replied. You looked at the window and began to think about everything, if her child was still alive she would have been six months pregnant. You remembered those late nights when Draco would talk to the baby, telling the baby good morning and goodnight each day.

This was gonna be a long two—hour drive.

𓆙

Draco watched Alan playing cards by himself while his "opponent" was Ryder. He hadn't seen Israel in a while and hopefully, he wouldn't come back.

"You win again Ryder!" Alan exclaimed as he threw his cards on the table. Draco looked down and was quiet which Alan noticed. "You wanna play, Draco?"

Draco shooked his head and continued to be quiet. Alan walked up to him and made Draco look at him, he felt something running down his cheek he looked to the side to see Israel running a blade down his cheek

"Please, stay away from me." Draco cried out which caused Alan's expression to soften and moved closer to the blond.

"Why do you hate me?" Alan asked with tears in his eyes. Draco looked at him.

"What?" Draco asked. He could tell Alan all the things he has done to him, of course, he had a right to hate him and Israel but he knew better not to lash out.

"Why do you hate me?" He repeated, Draco let out a sigh and decided to go along. "Why does everyone hate me? I have these monsters telling me evil things."

"Monsters?" Alan nodded as he began sobbing. Draco watched on.

"I feel like you need a hug." Alan extended his arms out.

"Please, no!" Draco cried in fear, Alan's expression changed from sadness into anger.

"What did you say to me?" Alan sneered at the blonde. Draco began to panic on the inside and tried to find an explanation.

"I—I mean...Can you tell me more about the monsters?" Draco stammered out, hoping he would believe it.

"Liar!" Alan shouted angrily. Draco looked down and avoid his gaze. "You think you could trick me, huh?" Draco shooked his head furiously.

"I never tricked you. Just let me go." Draco cried, Alan send a kick to Draco's abdomen, causing the blonde to cry in pain.

"Look at you so worthless." Alan laughed and walked away. Draco sobbed and tugged on the cuffs but was useless. He leaned his head against the wall and let out a sigh, he knew nobody would be saving him.

𓆙

"This must be it," Rafael stated as he slowed down the car slightly. The road that they were on was pretty small and there wasn't any traffic.

"Yes," you mumbled, an uneasy feeling going through you as you looked at the forest to their left. Many emotions were running through your thoughts. You didn't know how she would react if she finds Draco in horrible conditions or worse? Caught up with your thoughts you didn't realize that Rafael had driven right past the path without turning.