𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?

Draco was dragged by the two large men. You cleared your throat which caused your gang members to look at you.

"We have a new member, Draco." You announced as they all eyed Draco carefully.

"How can we trust him? He doesn't seem to fit as a mafia." One of the gang said as everyone agreed. You rolled your eyes and placed your hands on your hips and looked at your gang members.

"True but he witnessed me murder my ex. I couldn't let him go." You explained as everyone slowly nodded and smiled at Draco.

"Well since he is a newbie to our group you know what we need to do." One of the men grabbed Draco as he dragged him to a table and pushed him on the table. Draco whimpered as he had no idea what was going to happen to him.

"What are you gonna do to—" Draco was cut off as pain shot in his body. He let out a cry as the man inked his body, tears roll down his face as he looked at the man who was tattooing his wrist. He bit his lip, trying to be still. He looked at you who had a smirk on your face.

"And done." The man said as he finished the tattoo. Draco looked at his wrist to see the tattoo resting on his wrist. He was marked. He was one of them...He was a part of the mafia. "Don't touch it. Your tattoo will heal in 2-3 days." The man said as he gathered his things and left. Draco stood up and saw the other members smiling.

"Welcome to the mafia, Draco." One of them cheered. Draco looked down. He didn't want this. He didn't want to be a part of the mafia, he wanted to be a normal teenager who goes to school and lives a happy life. Not this kind of life. "I'll get the champagne!"

"I...uh..don't drink," Draco said. The man turned around and furrowed his eyebrows.

"We didn't ask if you drink or not. It's a tradition for the new member to celebrate." The man walked away as Draco followed you. He still had tears in his eyes, you shooked your head.

"I don't want this. I'm just a normal teenager." Draco begged as you rolled your eyes. "I know you are the mafia queen but I don't want any problems with you."

"Aw, you poor baby." You laughed as Draco looked down. "You should have thought of not being involved when you witness me murdering someone, look I can let you live your life. You can still go to school and see your parents but if you mention to the authorities what I did then you will pay the consequences. I will have one of my men watch you and he will inform me if you tell anything about what you saw, understood?"

Draco nodded, he didn't want want to be on your bad side. "Can I go back home?"

"No, you have to live here, just tell your parents that you want to live on your own." You said. "I won't let you kill anyone I will do that." Draco nodded.

The man returned with a bottle of champagne and everyone gathered around. The man poured a cup to Draco as he stared at the cup.

"Go on. Drink it." The man said as Draco took one more glance at the cup before he sipped the champagne. He made a disgusting face as the others laughed. Draco smiled weakly, the man showed Draco his room as he looked around. "This is your room. Make yourself at home."

Draco nodded as the man left. Draco stared at his room and sighed. He plopped on the bed and began thinking. He knew he couldn't tell anyone about what he saw, he didn't want to put his family or his friends in danger. Will his life go back to normal? He sat up as a tear fell out of his eye. He pulled his knees up to his chest as he sobbed quietly. After a while of crying, he dozes off to sleep.

He was awoken by screaming. He got out of bed and made his way to the area. He saw you tortured a man.

"Tell me what you know!" You shouted angrily as the man looked at Draco and back at you.

"That night. When you murder that man...I saw you and the blond talking and I called the police. Please don't harm me!" The man pleads as you rubbed your forehead. You looked at one of your men as you gave him a sharp nod, the man understood and carved something behind the man's back as he screamed in pain. Draco watched in sadness and horror on his face. The other mafia members laughed at the poor man. The man whimpered, struggling to get free. You walked around the room as you held the gun up to your lips.

"What should I do with you? If I kill you then I won't be able to torture you anymore." You frowned. The man began shaking. "Ryan, take him to the cellar."

Ryan nodded as the men dragged the man away. Another man dragged Draco as well everyone gathered in a circle as the man was chained, his feet lifted from the ground a few inches.

"Let the torturing begin," you said you tased the man, he cried in pain. Another member slashed the man with a pocket knife. Draco watched as he felt helpless he wanted to free the man and take him somewhere safe. All the members except Draco tortured the man with no mercy. They burned his skin, cut his skin, beat him, broken his bones. He was unrecognizable but he was still alive. "Now my favorite part, saying our dear friend goodbye." You pulled out your gun and pointed at the man.

"Please let me live! I didn't mean to call the police! I won't say anything but let me live." The man pleads desperately. You shooked your head.

"You knew too much. You saw what happened and I can't let you go."

With that, you shot the man dead. His head slumped down as he stopped breathing Draco watched in horror as he witnessed another murder, blood began to gush out of his body.

Everyone walked out. Draco stared at the dead man as he began to cry. He couldn't save the man not that he could have but he felt sad that this man's life had to come to an end.

"I'm sorry," Draco murmured under his breath as tears flow freely down his face. Draco walked away from the man and went to the bathroom and washed his face as he looked at himself in the mirror but something in him snapped as his fist collided with the mirror. The glass shattered but he didn't care. His eyes left the mirror to his bloody hand. "Fuck." He cried out as he grabbed the rag next to him to wipe his wound.

"What the hell happened?" You walked in. You saw Draco holding the rag to his hand.

"I'm sorry. I'll pay for the damage but please leave me alone." Draco whimpered as his hand was starting to hurt, he regretted smashing the mirror. You shooked your head and walked out, a few minutes later you returned with rubbing alcohol, bandages, and some cotton balls. You removed the rag as you poured the rubbing alcohol into the cotton ball.

"This might sting," you said. Draco just nodded. You gently dabbed the cotton ball in his cuts as Draco bit his lip. The burning feeling from his fresh cuts. "Sorry," you whispered as you wrapped the bandage around his hand. Draco noticed something the man that you killed witnessed you murder your ex-boyfriend. He also witnessed you killing your ex but you didn't kill him, he wanted to know why.

"Why didn't you killed me?" Draco asked as you looked up at him. You were a bit confused.

"What do you mean?" You asked as you let go of his hand. He sighed and leaned against the sink.

"That night when you murder your ex. Why didn't you killed me? I witnessed it too so why did you let me live but let the guy you just murder, die?" He asked as you looked away.

"I don't know." You admitted as you didn't have a clue on why you let Draco live. You would usually kill people who witness your murder someone but you let Draco live. Draco stared into your y/e/c eyes as he studied your eyes.

"Your eyes hold a lot of pain and suffering." He said as you looked at him and glared at him.

"There's a lot of secrets of me that hasn't been explored." You turned around and left. Draco cleaned the sink and went to his room. This was a long day for him and he wanted to know about the mafia queen, what if you weren't as bad as everyone said.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter

Write down your thoughts in the comments and vote on this chapter

Thanks for reading!