𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

Draco tried to sleep but he kept tossing and turning in his sleep.

Y/N kneeled in front of Draco, she placed her hand over his chest trying to stop the bleeding.

"Draco...Draco, talk to me!" You cried as Draco looked at you. He was opening and closing his eyes. "Don't you dare close your eyes! Keep talking to me." Draco heard the despair in your voice. Fears strike him. What if this is it? What if he dies right there in her arms. He began to breathe heavily as his eyes kept fighting to stay conscious.

"Y/N." He mummers. You applied pressure to his chest, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Keep your eyes open for me. Don't close them. Stay with me Draco." You pleads as tears flow down your face.

Draco sat up with sweat over his face. He didn't like that dream at all, he hated seeing Y/N cry over him. He would ask you in the morning of his dream.

Draco lay on the bed and tried to go back to sleep but he just couldn't close his eyes. He got out of bed and quietly walked to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water when he heard a pair of footsteps approaching him.

"Couldn't sleep as well?"

He turned around to be met with Y/N. He shrugged and leaned against the counter.

"I had a nightmare." You frowned at his response. You walked up to him and hugged his waist.

"Do you want to tell me about your nightmare?" You asked as you rest your head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"I don't know what happened but I was laying on the floor and you were on top of me trying to stop the bleeding and you were crying. You kept telling me not to close my eyes but I kept hearing your voice get fader. I didn't like that dream at all!" Draco shooked his head trying to forget his dream. You raised your head from his chest and looked at him.

"Draco, that wasn't just a dream." You began. "You got shot and you were bleeding out and I tried to stop your bleeding. I get that memory isn't pleasant but it's a memory, you saved my life that day."

"Does this mean my memory's on the way back?" He asked hopefully.

"We can only hope so. Do you want to tell your doctor about this or should we wait and see?" You asked as you let go of one of her hands to hold his hand and gently rubbed it.

"I want to wait and see. I'm glad my memory is coming back but I'm glad you're with me and being so patient with me." He smiled at you.

"I will always be with you. No matter how long it will take for your memory to come back." You smiled as you unwrapped your arm around him so you could look at him indirectly.

"God, I love you." He let out a sigh. You smiled at him.

"I love you too." You replied. You stroked his cheek as you admired his face, Draco wanted to kiss you but was shy if he should. "What's wrong?"

"Can I kiss you?" He blurted out then his eyes widen. "I mean it's ok if you don't want to!"

"Of course you idiot." You laughed as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He lowered his head and captured their lips, his arms wrapped around your waist.

They both felt the spark.

Their lips moved with one another which caused Draco to feel butterflies in his stomach. The two pulled away as Draco removed his arms around your waist and gently stroked your face with his fingertips.

"You will get your memory back. You are doing so well." You said. "I have to do some things." Draco nodded and you walked away.

Draco touched his lips remembering your lips when he got another flashback.