𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?

"Draco, wake up. why did you do that?" You cried as you held Draco close to you in your arms. The other gang members arrived, wondering what was all the commotion. You looked at them with tears in your eyes. "We need to take him to the hospital." You said as you let go of Draco. Ryan and another member carried Draco's body as they took him to a local hospital that the mafia always goes to if one of them is injured.

"What happened?" A doctor rushed to them. He looked at Draco. "Quick! Take him to the ER!"

Ryan and another man rushed Draco to the operating room while you stayed in the waiting room. You ran your fingers through your hair, you felt guilty that Draco was in the hospital.

I should have got hit by that shot, not him. You thought you saw Ryan and the other gang member walking out of the operating room with a concerned look on their faces.

"What's going on? Is Draco gonna be ok?" You asked. Ryan looked down and shrugged.

"We don't know...All I heard is that they will try to stop the bleeding but we don't know if he will be alright." Ryan answered. You nodded, letting the information sink in.

"I should have gotten the bullet, not Draco, because of this he is in the hospital. It's my fault." You blamed yourself. Ryan shooked his head.

"Don't blame yourself." He stated. "Draco saved your life because he..." Ryan trailed off. He knew he couldn't tell you the real reason.

"Because of what?" You questioned. You rose an eyebrow. Ryan began to think of a lie.

"Because he cares about you. He knows you had a rough childhood and he wants to get to know you." Ryan explained. You nodded and waited for the doctor.

"Ryan, what if something horrible happens to Draco? What if they can't sav—" Ryan quickly cut you off and wrapped his arms around you.

"Hey, Draco will be alright. Ok? He's a fighter." Ryan soothed you. They sat down and waited. A few hours later a doctor walked out with a clipboard in his hands.

"Family members of Draco Malfoy?" He called out. You, Ryan, and the others stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"How is he?" You asked with a worried look on your face. The doctor looked at them.

"The surgery was a success, luckily the bullet didn't enter any critical organ. Before the surgery, he kept asking for someone's name Y/N?" He said. "I'm guessing that's you." You nodded.

"That's me." You replied. The doctor nodded.

"Alright, follow me." The two of them began to walk to Draco's room. "This is his room, right now he is asleep. If you need anything just page me." You nodded and the doctor left to attend to other patients. You sat down in a chair next to Draco's bed. You watched as Draco's chest rose up and down and heard the monitor tracking his heartbeat. You grabbed his hand and brought it up to your cheek.

"Oh, Draco." She let out a sigh. "This is my fault that you are in a hospital bed. I brought you in all of this mess, I changed your life and made it complicated...When I saw you laying on the ground with blood over your body I began to panic that I lost you. I don't know if you can hear me but I want to tell you that I'm sorry." You kissed his hand and softly cried. Draco heard everything and opened his eyes.

"Y/N?" He spoke raspily. You looked at him and smiled.

"Draco, you're ok." You pulled him into a hug which caused him to groan. You quickly pulled away. "Sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry for," Draco said as he tried to sit up with your help.

"Why did you take the bullet for me? Why did you save my life?" You asked Draco looked at you and caressed your cheek.

"Because you are different. You have pain inside your body, I can see it in your eyes...your eyes hold pain, suffering, anger. Everyone says how evil you are and how heartless you are but I don't see that." Draco replied. "You know what I see when I look into your eyes. I see a broken girl who takes out her anger on everyone. I see a girl who doesn't know what love is, that's what I see when I stare into your eyes."

A single tear rolled down your face as Draco quickly wiped it away, you were speechless that someone noticed your pain and suffering,

"Draco...I—" He cut you off.

"Don't say anything. I'm not judging for what you've done in the past but you can change. I can help you." He took a glance at your lips before leaning in. You began to panic, she didn't want to be hurt again. You didn't want to be in love with Draco just for him to betray you. You quickly pulled away from him and stood up.

"I—I gotta go." You grabbed your things and left his room, with Draco calling your name. You ran to the bathroom and walked towards the sink and began to sob, memories flooded in your mind of how Ryder betrayed you, he used you. You looked at yourself into the mirror to see a broken girl. You can't fall in love, you just couldn't. But your heart was saying something else.

Your heart was saying your in love.

You have fallen in love with Draco Malfoy.

...

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!