𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

Today Draco was gonna testify against Israel and Alan. He dreaded seeing them but he had to go.

Draco was looking at himself in the mirror as he fumbled with his tie, trying to tie it but unsuccessfully failed. He let out a frustrated groan.

"Need help?"

Draco turned around to be faced with his girlfriend. He nodded shyly, you walked up to him and began to tie his tie around his neck.

"Thank you." Draco smiled. You pecked his cheek and smiled.

"No problem love," you said as you stared at him, you knew he was nervous about the trial...you could see it in his eyes. "You okay?"

Draco bit his bottom lip and looked down at his feet. He didn't want to feel embarrassed in front of you.

"I'm scared," Draco replied. "What if they don't give them the maximum sentence and will be out early than I hope. What if they try to attack me in the courtroom? I don't want them to hurt me again."

"Draco, they won't hurt you. There will be officers around the courtroom and if they do attack they would get easily held down by the police." You tried to reassure him but Draco kept having doubts.

"What if they threatened me? Or tell me that they will get me again once they're free from prison." Draco sighed. You shooked your head and placed your arms around his neck as you stroked his platinum blond hair.

"No, they won't. They won't hurt you anymore, I will protect you because I love you." You kissed him, making Draco ease his nervousness.

"I love you too," Draco replied once the two separated.

"Let's go." Draco and you got in the car. You drove to the courthouse, found a parking space, and parked your car. The two of them got out of the car and walked up the steps which led to the courtroom. You turned your head to Draco. "Ready?"

The blond nodded and intertwined their fingers. You gave it a light squeeze, indicating that everything will be okay.

An officer greeted them at the entrance.

"Welcome Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Y/L/N." The officer gave the couple a small smile. "I will direct you two to the courtroom."

You and Draco followed the officer to the courtroom and showed them where they would be seated. In the second row behind the accusers. The judge walked up to them and told Draco that at any point of the trial he felt overwhelmed by the testimonies or photos, he could leave the courtroom.

And now the two accusers walked out from a door. They both had a sly smirk on their faces when they spotted Draco making the blond a bit timid by them.

You noticed Draco's sudden change of mood. You grabbed his hand and gently rubbed it, telling him that everything was gonna be okay.

"Ignore them."

Draco nodded and squeezed your hand a bit tighter as he stared at your intertwined hands.

"Let's begin." The judge announced. Everyone took their places while you brought Draco's hand up to your lips and gently kissed his hand. A few people behind them were awed at the couple.

"Today we are here to determine whether Alan Coleman and Israel Coleman are found guilty of kidnapping and torturing Draco Lucius Malfoy." The judge spoke.

"We are not guilty!" Alan screamed from his chair. The judge slammed his gavel and glared at the lawyer.

"Mr. Watson, please control your client." The lawyer nodded frantically before scolding Alan about his sudden outburst. "We will listen to the witnesses before we will verdict if Alan and Israel Coleman are found guilty or innocent. Rafael Toscano, please come up and speak."