𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

Months have gone by since Draco joined the mafia. Draco began to catch feelings for the mafia queen, he knew it was wrong to fall in love with someone very powerful but that just excited him. He got along with the other members he got close with Ryan.

For Draco, Ryan seemed like the brother he never had. He listened as Ryan told him how he joined the mafia when he was fourteen. You found Ryan being abused by his parents so you took him in and acted like an older sister to him. He was very overprotective of you. The two of them are very close and have a strong bond.

"Y/N is a very private person. She has a lot of wounds inside her, she suffered a lot in her life and she takes all her pain on people. I guess you heard the man who she murdered was her ex-boyfriend." Draco nodded as he ate his bagel. "She was madly in love with him. She protected him from the harm she didn't want him to get hurt. She was friendly to him as she was cold to us well expect from me but when she found out he betrayed her trust she lost all trust in everyone and began to be this cold person, she also became cold towards me. She no longer believed in love she thought what was the point of falling in love with someone if she gets betrayal."

Draco nodded he knew why you were always cold towards him. He thought he could make you fall in love with him. It will be a hard shot to make you fall in love with him but it was worth a shot. Draco got up and he looked at Ryan. "I see she is suffering from what that traitor did to her but she can see that she can still believe in love." Ryan chuckled as he knew what he was getting at.

"You love her," Ryan said as a small smile appeared on his face. Draco froze he didn't think someone would notice that he has feelings for the mafia queen.

"W-what?" Draco stuttered as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as Ryan laughed at his nervousness.

"You in love with her. I can see it by the way you look at her or when she walks past you, I know what love is, I remembered when Y/N did the same thing with that guy. You are completely in love with her!" He exclaimed. Draco's eyes widen and shushed him, fearing that someone might hear them. Ryan laughed.

"Shh! She could have heard what you just said. Besides what if she doesn't feel the same about me I'm just another mafia member. I'm just a 17-year-old who had a normal life before it all changed and she's two years older than me. Why would she be interested in me? I'm just the opposite of everyone." Draco sighed. Ryan shooked his head.

"Come on, let's play a video game," Ryan said as the two boys began playing a video game. Meanwhile, you just finished torturing another victim. You had blood all over your clothes, you cleaned yourself up while your gang members finished cleaning up the scene as you watched one of your men carry the man out of the room. You headed upstairs and plopped on the couch. You heard something break you quickly got up and pulled your gun out as you carefully walked towards the noise. You were face to face with your rival. One of the men pointed their gun at you as they stood a few feet away from each other.

"What do you want from me? How did you manage to break into my home?" You asked as the man pointing his gun chuckled.

"It was easy to get in. Your stupid guard was not doing his duty right." He laughed. "We are gonna get rid of you, where are your bodyguards, huh?"

Both of them didn't notice Draco standing behind a wall as he watched the altercation between you and the rival. He clutched his pale knuckles he couldn't let you die right in front of him. Just when the man pulled the trigger Draco ran in front of you as he felt the bullet hit his chest. He stumbled back as he fell to the ground with a loud thud, the rival began to panic as the man shot the wrong person. They quickly left while you kneeled in front of Draco, you placed your hand over his chest trying to stop the bleeding.

"Draco...Draco, talk to me!" You cried as Draco looked at you. He was opening and closing his eyes. "Don't you dare close your eyes! Keep talking to me." Draco heard the despair in your voice. Fears strike him. What if this is it? What if he dies right there in her arms. He began to breathe heavily as his eyes kept fighting to stay conscious.

"Y/N." He mummers. You applied pressure to his chest, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Keep your eyes open for me. Don't close them. Stay with me Draco." You pleads as tears flow down your face. Draco's vision starts to become blurry despite his best efforts and the sound of your voice gets softer and softer. He couldn't feel any pain, he felt his whole body is numb. He couldn't feel anything. He closed his eyes as he lost consciousness.

...

A/N: What did you think of this chapter? I hope you enjoy this chapter

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading