Prologue

Cover by xxknowndaisyxx thank you ❤️

She swept her tongue over her lips and looked outside the window.

The rain was splattering loudly on the roof. Her heart was thumping wildly by each passing second. She was shivering uncontrollably in the cold room.

Whimpers were leaving her mouth and tears were flowing continuously through her eyes.

She was trembling in cold.

And the thin piece of cloth which was barely covering her body was not making her situation any better.

Fear.

The only thing that was written on her face.

The only thing she was feeling right now.

The tickling of clock was echoing in the silent room.

A yelp escaped her mouth when the sound of the door reached her ears. She shakily uplifted her eyes and a pair of shiny black shoes came in her view.

The heel of the shoes crushed the shards scattered on the floor as the person started taking predatory steps towards her trembling form.

A wicked smirk was playing on his lips. The wet strands of his hair were almost covering his grey orbs.. His black shirt was clinging to his broad chest.

He was not looking less than a Greek God but only she knows how ugly his heart is.

His wet lips puckered as he started whistling a particular tune.

She dug her nails in her arms and hid her face hugging her knees to her chest.

Shivers ran down her spin when the familiar yet bone chilling tune of his whistling echoed in the room.

She hates it.

"Missed me?" He asked closing the door by his foot with a loud thud.

She shut her eyes tightly as her lips quivered.

He was here.

To mark her body.....again.

Hello my lovely readers. As you can see I have changed the prologue of this story and not just the prologue but the whole story.

I have unpublished all the previous chapters as I am gonna write those chapters again with a whole new concept.

Yes, this story is going to be different from the previous one which I deleted. So, buckle up because it's gonna be so dark. I am kinda scared as I have never written such dark stories but do support me.

Let me know if you liked the prologue and want me to continue "Melody Of Love."