36

AUTHOR'S POV
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did you guys return so soon?"

Pari chuckled hearing the complaining voice of her sister in law. They returned back to Manali this morning only as Agastya had an important meeting tomorrow.

Indeed, everyone was happy seeing them back but Anaya was sulking as she wanted them to bond over the trip for few more days.

"Tell me bhabhi, did something happen?" Pari's eyes widened seeing the mischievousness in her voice.

She blushed profusely remembering those intimate moments she shared with her husband on their honeymoon.

"Shut up! Tell me about you college. Did you submit the assignment." Pari said changing the topic.

She was suddenly feeling so shy.

"Oh come on. Don't divert the topic. Tell me na, pleaseee." Anaya begged pouting like a child.

"I was right. I am just wasting my money in your studies."

They both flinched hearing the deep voice out of nowhere.

Anaya looked at her brother completely offended by his words. She shot him an angry glare and stormed in his direction.

"Your money? It's my money as well! I will waste it or do whatever I want." She stated pointing a finger at him.

He smirked seeing her getting all angry and decided to tease her more. Afterall, it's his favorite hobby since childhood. He never teased or disturbed Sejal as she was two minutes older than him and he always considered her his big sister, even though they were twins.

But with Anaya, he always loved teasing and making her angry or cry.

"Really? How is it your money? Do you go to office?" He asked thoughtfully tapping his finger on his chin.

Pari shook her head finding his behaviour rude.

Anaya glared at him and was about to answer back when her mother called her to clean her bedroom.

"You guys always treat me like a maid." She complained crying and hitting the air by her fists.

He chuckled mocking her.

"Oh, you are."

She started crying more.

"Stop it, Agastya!" Pari said.

"Only you love me, bhabhi." Anaya spoke blowing a kiss on her direction.

Pari smiled. Agastya frowned.

"ANAYA!!!!! I SWEAR I WILL NOT GIVE YOU FOOD TODAY."

Anaya quickly ran outside their bedroom hearing her mom shouting like a mad woman.

Pari smiled and gazed at her husband.

Her eyes lowered on their own. She just can't maintain an eye contact with him no matter how much she tries.

He was looking absolutely handsome in lemon coloured kurta and white pyjamas. Hair was as usual messy and the stubble had grown into light beard.

He was looking different but more handsome.

She started unpacking their stuffs while feeling his eyes at the back of her head. Her palms started sweating suddenly and throat felt parched.

Happens everytime he is around.

She gasped feeling his hands pulling her to his chest by holding her waist.

Agastya sighed inhaling her sweet scent after the whole day. He didn't get to spend much time with her after last night as he was busy attending business calls since morning only and then they had the flight.