11

PARI'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My gaze was stuck to the ground no matter how hard I was trying to uplift it. I could hear my wild heartbeats in my ears.

"Come, Pari" I heard Maasi's voice as soon I descended the last stair.

"So pretty"

I heard a soft, amused voice and couldn't help but lift my gaze slowly towards the direction, from where the sweet voice came.

There stood a girl, probably in her early twenties. Tall and beautiful.

"Meri beti to bahot sunder lag rahi hai" Gauri aunty said and started making her way where I was standing .

I bent and touched her feet to seek her blessings. She gently caressed my head before engulfing me in a warm hug. I could feel the happiness radiating from her body language.

Her face was glowing more because of the beautiful smile.

"Anaya, come meet your bhabhi." The girl smiled and walked towards me.

She was wearing a simple blue kurta and jeans but her personality and the way she was carrying that simple dress made her look like a model.

"Hello Bhabhi. I am Anaya, his younger sister." She completed pointing towards him.

I still didn't look there. I knew he was standing just behind his mother and sister.

"Hey Anaya!" I greeted shaking her hands.

"You are so pretty. I mean just look at your eyes, they are so big and beautiful. I also love your dress." She complimented making me blush.

I smiled, not knowing what to say or how to react. I have always been really bad with reacting to compliments.

"How are you, Aunty?" My heart skipped a beat on hearing the deep voice.

He spoke for the first time since they have came here.

He was talking to my Maasi.

"Please sit na" I told them.

Gauri Aunty and Anaya sat down on the sofa and started roaming their eyes around my house.

I felt a bit uncomfortable. I know they live in a big mansion and might have never been to this kind of house before.

But this is my house. Big or small, doesn't matter.

"You two have decorated this house beautifully." I got suprised when Gauri Aunty complimented..

"The whole credit goes to my Pari." Maasi said placing her hand on my head.

I could feel a gaze on me. I knew to whom it belonged to. He was sitting right in front of me, but my eyes were on his black shiny shoes.

"Maa, I think we should leave this couple alone for sometime. Aunty, would you mind?" My eyes widened hearing what Anaya said.

No way.

Here, I was not even able to look at him and she is talking about leaving me alone with him.

"Why would I mind? Even I was about to say the same." For the first time in my life, I felt angry at my Maasi.

She was digging my grave with her own hands.

What a fate!!!!

"Pari, take him to the terrace." I bit my tongue to control my nervousness..

I slowly nodded and hesitantly lifted my gaze. There he was sitting with his one leg over his other thigh. Eyes staring deeply at me.

"Please" I stood up and waited for him to join me which he did.