52

AUTHOR'S POV
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. The simple life of Pari Kashyap got more beautiful by the presence of that someone special she always craved for.

After Shourya's confession, she took her time and told him about her feelings.

She wanted time to know him, to know the depth of her feelings and so he did he. They both decided to take things slow and started talking casually on chats which after few weeks turned into late night phone calls, sheepish smiles and blush on their faces.

They both were experiencing this much strong emotion for the first time in their lives. And they both were liking it as well.

"Hey! Had dinner?"

Pari smiled humming softly. She always gets nervous whenever he calls and his deep voice enters her ears.

She was lying down in her bed glancing at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" She asked playing with her dupatta.

"Just completed some pending work. Thinking about you." She blushed hearing his answer.

The genuineness in his voice sped up her heartbeat. She found herself getting that rush of adeline through her veins.

"Kuch to bolo?" Shourya chuckled.

"Bol to rahi hun." She replied biting her lip to control her smile.

The fact is that she couldn't find words whenever he is on the opposite side of the call. She chats freely but her tongue gets tied on call.

Shourya was amused by her shyness. On chats, he feels as if he is talking to some other girl and on call she changes into someone else.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" He asked after a brief pause.

He was crossing his fingers for her to say yes. He really wanted to see her and confess his love for her. They hadn't seen each other since the day he told her that he likes her.

He himself didn't realise when that liking turned into something deeper. LOVE is what people call it and he was sure he was in love with Pari.

He liked talking to her. He enjoyed her company. He waited everyday for her calls or messages. He found himself sharing the bits and pieces of his life with this girl and same goes with her.

Pari closed her eyes as shyness gripped her in it's clutches. She wanted to ask him the same thing but her introvert self was not finding appropriate words to approach him. Also, Swati had told her to not sound or act desperate as she is the girl and the man needed to put more efforts.

"Umm..where?" She asked.

"I will pick you up from the college. Sounds good?"

She controlled her excitement and smiled widely.

"Yeah."

A smile made it's way to his lips as well hearing her answer. If it were in his hands, then he would have gone to her house right now but he knew he couldn't do that as she won't like it.

They talked for a whole hour sharing how their day went and all those other stuffs.

"...yeah bye."

She pouted sadly throwing the phone beside her. Her eyes went to the clock and widened realising it was nearly midnight.

They never talked this late before but the amusing part was that she never realised when time passed this quickly. She wanted to talk more and hear his voice. Sleep was far away from her eyes.