44

Vote target - 270

Comments- 80

                AUTHOR'S POV
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The silence fell in the room letting the pitter patter of rain fill it. Her body froze and lips parted in disbelief. She was still registering his words when he suddenly spoke.

"I found her, Maa. My Angel couldn't fly much far."

There was a humour in his tone as he chuckled.

She forcefully moved his hand from her body and looked at him in disbelief. His face was not very clear  under the dim lightning of the room, still she could see that smile on his lips.

That sadistic smile.

"What? Aren't you happy? You will meet your daughter in law soon." He said getting off the bed.

"You know, I would have loved sleeping beside you but I have some preparations to make for my...angel." He smiled eyeing her innocently.

She wanted to puke. Her heart refused to believe this man, standing right in front of her is her son.

"Good night."

With that, he left.

She hurriedly got off the bed and switched on the lights. Hastily, opening the drawer of a small table, she took out another phone which she had secretly hidden from his men.

Dialing the numbers by shaky fingers, she placed the phone on her ear.

"Hello?"

"Malti...whe-ere ar-re you? Where is Pari?" She spoke immediately.

"Komal? What happened? Why are you sounding so scared?" Malti's scared voice came from the opposite end.

She took a deep breath and explained her everything.

"H-ho-ow?"

"I don't know but just do as I say. Please tell her husband everything. We have no other choice." She said rubbing her forehead.

"What will I tell him? I...he will no-ot---

Malti broke down into sobs. She was afraid. Afraid of Agastya's reaction. The relationship she has built on lies, what will the outcome when he and Pari will get to know about it?

"Stop crying! You will have to do this because.." she took a brief pause before speaking with a shaky voice.

"Shourya is coming..."

.
.
.

THE SAME DAY..

"I will talk to your principal."

She rolled her eyes hearing the same thing again and again. Her husband sometimes acts like a child, seriously.

"Are you ignoring me now?" His complaining voice again made her chuckle in response.

"What if I am?" She asked looking at him through the mirror.

She was getting ready for her school. The weather has gotten better and schools have reopened. Pre boards were approaching her students and she needed to make sure they will pass it without any issue.

However, her husband had a little issue with this. Since, he was going to be working from home for a week, he needed his wife by his side all day and night.

Agastya raised his one brow hearing the mischievousness in her voice. She was looking gorgeous in a plain cotton saree with her half hair clutched from the back.