23

AGASTYA'S POV
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does it take to control one's self? I don't know about others, but my self control is losing day by day. The beats of my heart, which I hear clearly when she takes my name. The sounds of my breathing which becomes audible when she smiles at me.

Seeing her everyday doing cute and annoying things, I want nothing more than to squeeze her in my arms.

Sounds creepy, right?

But who cares....

It is what it is.

I am definitely attracted to her. To my wife. Actually, it's not just an attraction anymore.

It's something more than that.

I tried to stop my hands from touching her soft cheeks but I failed. My fingers trailed down her cheek, feeling the softness and warmth of her skin beneath my fingers.

Fuck!!!

I gulped audibly when she turned towards me. Her small hands clutched my forefinger as she put her cheek on them.

The blankets glided down to her waist, making her cleavage quite visible.

Well fuck my hormones. My gaze refused to move from the mole on her collarbone. The black dot on her porcelain skin was looking so beautiful.

I quickly covered her body till her neck.

I was sweating by then. Funny right? I mean who sweats at twelve degree celcius?

A horny man.

My sub conscious mind replied.

I couldn't help but smile moving her hair strands from her face. They are quite stubborn. Keep falling over her face when I want to look at it. As if they always try to cover it from my eyes.

Maybe, they try to cover the red hues on her cheeks which appear when I look at her.

Yes, I have noticed it so many times. The shyness in her eyes which automatically becomes evident on her cheeks.

There is not one thing which attracts me towards her, which pulls me towards her.

Her nature, her voice, her smile, her laugh and the list goes on...

Never in my life had I got attracted to the opposite gender. And no, I was not gay either.

It's just that I never got the time to feel those emotions and even when I did, I was never interested in any kind of relationships or even casual hookups.

I didn't want to fuck some random girl, who shares no relation with me. That would be an insult to her and to my upbringing as well.

But this girl, who is my wife now has evoked some feelings, some emotions inside me. These emotions scare me, I never imagined that I would think of doing these things with someone ever in my life.

If this innocent wife of mine gets to know my intentions, she would probably run away from here.

Pari stirred in her sleep making some noises. A yawn left her mouth and she rubbed her eyes.

Cute.

I chuckled getting off the bed. It was seven in the morning and the weather again didn't fail to suprise me.

Yes, it was raining cats and dogs.

Previously, going to office used to excite me. I never liked sitting at home until she came.