43

Okay! So, I know many of you ignore the author's note at the end of stories so I put it in the starting only.

We authors don't write random stuffs. We don't just open Wattpad and type rubbish things in the name of chapters. We do lots of thinking and sometimes research as well. It is hard taking out time from busy schedules just to write a meaningful and impactful stories. But I know most of you will still ignore this fact as you guys can only comment on a story when you need to show hate towards the story or the author.

I am done with this and now it's upto you if you want to read this or any book of mine further or not. The views are 900+ still the votes are only about 200 and the comments are even lesser.

A reader of mine has suggested me to keep targets in chapters and even though I never ever wanted to do this, seems like that's the only option left.

I can't see my work being disrespected. Please understand we authors also need some motivation and love and support. Your votes and comments encourage us to write more and more.

Enjoy the chapter!

                AUTHOR'S POV
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of her bangles were not letting me concentrate on the words written in the newspaper.

She was clad in a light pink saree and the colour was lookin so good on her.

I used to start my days by reading newspapers always but that was before marriage. After getting hitched to her, I start my day by either seeing her angelic face or hearing those jingling sounds my little wife accidentally makes while tip toeing in the room.

I love these sweet sounds her bangles and anklets make. They send a weird calmness inside me.

Never in my life had I felt so satisfied like I did last night.

Even though, it was not her hand wrapped around my cock which satisfied me. But her pleasure filled sighs and moans and the fact that she enjoyed it, did.

I put a cushion on my lap to hide my exciting member from the gaze of my wife.

I knew she was avoiding me. She woke up early in the morning and I hate it when I don't find her sleeping beside me when I wake up.

Her beautiful face is the first thing I want to see before starting my day.

I was already mad at her for escaping like a rabbit when she announced she will be occupied by work today. My mood turned sour.

Though, the school is closed but the principal of her school has arranged an online meeting of teachers and she said it is an important one.

I was hoping for the weather to get worse so that they won't catch any signal to start the meeting in the first place but looked like my fate was not by my side.

I was scowling sitting on the bed watching her talking to her colleagues smiling broadly.

I glanced at the wall clock and sighed. It was ten past twelve and it's been one hour since she was looking at that damn screen of her laptop.

It was the first time I was seeing her being all professional and I felt proud seeing the way she was presenting herself as well as her opinions regarding some changes in education system.

I liked the confidence of my wife.

However, my mood turned sour when I heard a male voice praising her continuously. That fucker was flirting with her and I can bet on that.

"Tha-ank you, Ritesh sir." Pari said plastering a fake smile on her face.

Her eyes met mine and I understood she was being uncomfortable because of that bastard.