59

Chapter 60 is already updated on ScrollStack. So, if you want to read that chapter exclusively then you will find the link in my bio. The chapter price is only 20 INR.

The teaser of the next chapter is at the end of this chapter.

Enjoy the update...

                    AUTHOR'S POV
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The loud shattering noise disturbed the pin drop silence in the room. The shards of a glass were scattered all over the floor. A drop of blood fell over them. Then another...then another, making that part of the floor turn crimson red.

Malti shut her eyes feeling the pain this man was suffering from. She was feeling very relieved. A kind of relief one feels after venting out their frustration or telling someone their every worries.

The guilt subsided a bit as the heaviness of hiding the truth from him finally left.

Indeed, she felt horrible while telling him everything. It was not an easy task for her. While telling him about Pari's past, she had to go back in time herself and live those heartwrenching moments again.

She was about to say something seeing his silence when he turned around to face her.

Her words got stuck in her throat and eyes widened witnessing a stranger in front of her.

No, this was not Agastya. The one she knows.

His blank face scared her. For a moment, she felt as if he was angry with Pari and was thinking ill about her.

"Where is he?"

She got shocked hearing his words. She was not expecting him to ask that, she still has not completed Pari's story. She thought he would want to know about her escape but no.

"Don't you want to know what happened next?" She asked in a havey voice.

He kept silence for few minutes.

"No. Just tell me where is he? Do you know where he lives? Anything?" The desparation in his voice and the anger hidden in it made her shiver.

His eyes were red and the veins on his forehead were enough to tell how rage was taking over him.

She didn't want Agastya to do anything in anger. Yes, she wants to punish Shourya but she didn't want Agastya to take any wrong step.

"Agastya, listen to me! Calm down. I kno--

"Please...don't test my patience, Maasi. If you don't know, it's fine. I will find out on my own." He interrupted.

His tone was rude and a bit loud. She didn't feel offended but she felt afraid.

"Where are you going?" She asked as soon he approached the door.

He stopped abruptly but didn't turn back. His hold on the doorknob was enough to tell how badly he was controlling himself.

"Take care of her."

With that, he left the room...

.
.
.

Her beautiful smile. Her shinning eyes. Her sweet voice. Everything was flashing before his eyes as he walked aimlessly. His body has heated up to a point where he wanted nothing but the blood of that man who dared to a lay finger on his wife.

The only thing which could tame his anger was that man's blood, in his hands.

His phone pinged and he wasted no time to open the messaged which had popped on the screen.