5

AUTHOR'S POV
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sweet sound of her anklets echoed in the hall, as she descended the stairs. Her heart was beating at an unusual speed today.

The anticipation was killing her slowly.

She took a deep breath before opening the door. Her Kohl filled eyes casted down on their own, she wanted to uplift them and see the face she had been waiting for.

But her shyness didn't allow her to do so.

The nervousness, shyness along with a little bit of fear, were the emotions she was feeling.

A rought yet warm touch on her chin sent thousands of shiver down her spine.

He pinched her chin between his thumb and index finger.

"Look at me" he rasped near her face.

His fresh minty breath fanned her cheeks. Goosebumps erupted on her skin on hearing his deep voice.

Oh!! How badly she has missed this.

Slowly, she lifted them and gave him the satisfaction to see her big brown orbs.

His breath hitched on seeing the beauty in front of him.

Her eyes made him drunk, already.

"My Angel" he whispered.

She shyly bit her bottom lip and started avoiding meeting his gaze.

Grey eyes with long eyelashes.

The man of every girl's dream was standing at her door, right in front of her.

How did she get this lucky?

He took a step towards her making her take a step back.

He kicked the door close and.....

She opened her eyes and looked at her surrounding. Her mind took some time to register that she was  dreaming.

Not a dream actually.

It was a small phase of her life which was the beginning of so many things.

Destruction is the first one in the list.

A sigh left her quivering lips as she took a handful of her hair and secured them together with a hair pin.

She shivered when the cold breeze hit her body.

She quickly stood up from the chair and closed the big window.

Her eyes went towards the clock only to find it was ten past one. She was reading a book while sitting on her chair but due to tiredness, she fell asleep on that chair only.

Her bones cracked making her feel a lot better.

The past week had been very tiring to her and the exams of her students started a week ago and now she has started the paper checking process.

Her one slight mistake can lead to big trouble. She checks all fifty copies with same concentration level. Afterall, the students have worked so hard for their exams and if she is not being fair with them, then what is the point of her being a teacher?

She collected the copies and kept them properly inside the drawer.

After the exam got over, the children as well as the teachers got a holiday of two days.