Note.

Hello my dear readers!

I don't know from where to start, but I guess I would start with an apology. I am so sorry for venting out my frustration on my loyal readers. You guys don't deserve this, seriously.

I don't know why I thought about quitting, I guess it was just in the moment. I was so fucking irritated that I blabbered anything. So, sorry for that.

I realised one thing, just because of some readers ( silent readers) why should I punish the ones who always support me, vote on the chapters and comment as well. I can't be unfair to them. Plus, no matter if some of them vote or not, I can't stop writing bhaiiii😭 I still have a lot in my mind and I will write more books until I get old.

I literally got tears in my eyes reading all the comments. The way you guys supported me and encouraged me, it just makes me feel do I really deserve it?

And I also realised one thing that the silent readers, not all of them but some of them might be struggling with their lives or tackling problems who find peace in reading stories like I do. So, it's okay if they don't comment, I can understand.

Anyways, I have started writing the new chapter and it shall be out by tomorrow or the day after.

Again extremely sorry for my behaviour.

Also, Melody of Love has crossed 90k+ views and we are very close to 900 followers 😂 jaldi jaldi follow krke mujhe mera pre birthday gift dedo 🌝

Love you all ❤️