53

AUTHOR'S POV
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She shyly looked at the mirror and a smile, a mixture of happiness and nervousness appeared on her face. Her cheeks were red and her breathing was abnormal.

Pari looked closely in the mirror and found a slightly brownish spot on the area where her shoulder and neck meets. Raising her shaky finger, she slightly touched it.

Goosebumps erupted on her skin as the spot tingled reminding her of his soft lips which were there sometimes ago.

She then palmed her cheeks which had gotten warm due to blushing continuously.

"He just kissed you." She muttered with widened eyes.

Closing her eyes, she started reminiscing the blissful moment.

FLASHBACK..

Her anklets were making a sweet noise and he was loving it. They both were strolling in the garden, where they confessed their love earlier.

"Maa wants to meet you." Shourya stated rubbing the back of his neck.

Pari smiled looking at him. They have a huge height difference. Without heels, she was barely reaching his chest. He felt good seeing her looking so small and cute.

"I also want to see her and your sister." Pari replied.

Shourya went silent for few seconds making her look at him with questioning gaze.

"Will you come with me tomorrow? To my house?" He suddenly asked catching her off guard.

She opened but then closed her mouth quickly. She didn't know what to say or what to feel about this.

In a way, she felt good and relieved seeing him not hiding about her or their relationship to his family. He was asking her to come to his house to meet his family.

She felt nice knowing she meant something to him.

Whereas, Shweta had already warned her to stay alert as he is a rich and successful businessman and he might discard her the way he discard clothes.

Shweta didn't mean to scare her or discourage her but being her best friend, she is worried about her.

Pari didn't really take her words seriously as for her, Shourya is the most amazing and honest person.

"Pari.." he held her wrist yanking her closer.

Grabbing her soft hands, he kissed both her palms softly.

"I want to introduce you to them."

She smiled warmly and tears quickly filled her eyes. The honesty in his eyes was enough to melt her heart and make her give herself solely to him.

"I will come with you." She said cupping his face.

Dark clouds were covering the sky giving hints of the upcoming rainfall.  The streetlights and some tube lights in the garden were enough to provide a clear vision.

The first drop of rain fell on her cheek making her frown cutely. She looked up at the sky and the next moment, heavy downpour started creating chaos all around the garden and the street.

"Runnnn."

He followed her like a lost puppy as she held his hand and guided him towards a shelter.

He was too mesmerised to utter anything.

"When will this stop?"

Her words brought him into the real world and he didn't even realise she was blabbering for good ten minutes. He looked around and found him and her under a small shelter.